Skip to main content
YOYOYO dearies! =)
An official greeting of HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 to you all!~

i went to countdown on 31dec08 @ vivo city with patpat!
heheheee!
we were with Jeanette Aw fanclub (:
thanks to patpat for providing me with the admission ticket!
we each held jeanette aw mini boards.
patpat totally love the boards! HAHA!
especially the Nyonya one!
but all the boards were super nicely done la. [:

patpat and i arrive at vivo at 5 plus.
i'm sorry i late!
i tell you what, i went out the wrong station.
damn retarded and embarrassing la!
then it was very fast that it reaches 9!
heheeee!
i was talking TVB, ahsheh. mediacorp....
HAHA!
we went in seated together with jeanette fans.
we cheered for nyonya team all the way.~ HAH!
happy that nyonya team won ok! HAHA!
we screamed till no voice already. LOL!
but worth it la!
JEANETTE WAS AWESOMELY PRETTY!
*of course ahsheh prettier. HAHA! xD
but jeanette was really pretty. (:
patpat was high high~ HAHA!
all of us were high la! HAHA!
seen many of the mediacorp artists.

Elvin Ng was super handsome!!
Jesseca Liu was super sexy, she wore the hawaii style dress.
Ruien was super cool [:
Patricia Mok super FUNNY! LOL!
Vivian Lai drop her shoe! HAHA!
& JEANETTE WAS OMG!
she walk walk walk then took off her jacket.
DAMN PRETTY! HAHA!

jeanette won 4 title roles of the top 8 most likeable characters.
congrats! she was super shock and perhaps her mandrain is limited so she dono how to answer the host. LOL.
she's gonna be the next ah jie in singapore.
RuiEn won 1 title among the 8 too.
for Bu Fan De Ai~ HAHA!
yea~ i love her there :D
after the live show, jeanette speak to us!~
then we took group photo and took videos. :D heheee!~
NG take lots! LOL!

met with jessica love!
we took picture!
1st jan 2009 first picture is with her!!
send me the pictures ah!
hahas! she went to support jesseca liu!~
heheee!



























This is one of the jeanette board. (:
nice yea?
that's lots of different one [:
patpat and i love the nyonya one and her side view one. LOL





























My beloved patpat & me!
happy new year patpat!!~~ HAHA!



and on 1st jan,
mich sms me and say linda received our christmas wishes already!
we did this christmas card for her!~




























& i was the designer of the cover!~
& mich told me linda say that the cover is super cute! HAHA!
OMG! i'm so touched~ HAH!


& here is hannah's cute snowman! HAHA!
it's really very cute! LOL!

























HAAH! damn cute right?
the snowman body cannot stick! LOL



TAGS REPLIED :
♥ Ahyuke : so now staying? bringing the sec 1 along today is super tiring. LOL

♥ Vee : HAHA! ya lor! FRAN AH. TSK TSK! she super lame right? HAHA! i send ivy Christmas card ma. yes yes kate kate [: LOL! easterly is great la! :D

♥ Kuku mei : HAHA! okay only la. LOL! i prefer her young hairstyle more. LOL! dont one leh! what can you do? HAHAHA!

♥ FRAN : HAHA! now you know you are soooo lame right? HAHA! WHAT! i wont close it down, let the whole world see how fran is so retarded! HAHA! yes! i finished [carry me] already. hahas! yesyes. Return of the Cuckoo! CHARMAINE!

♥ Litingg : LOL! my blogshop on hiatus~ taiwan selling winter spree, dont intend to sell yet. waiting for summer spree perhaps~

♥ Michelle : HEY LOVELY! i miss you too love! i wont be CR for some time. busy. school opens for me already ): LOL! yeps, i saw fung :]

♥ Rachel : HAHA! finally i see you tagging here! HAAH! wa! i finished easterly already! the story plot a little identical to PONR. lol. MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS! HAHAAS! oooh! by now you should have finished easterly yea? yea lor. i've been finfin ROTC! i wanna watched that! LOL! yea, poor thing la charm. ): keep crying one make me keep crying also. LOL! yesyes, joe ma cunning man. LOL! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! HAHA! yea, the ending ): not so good as what i expected.

♥ JOEY : HAHA! i lost your link! ): that's why! sorry! give me your link again please~ LOL~

♥ Hugo : HAHA! MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS TOO! yeaps! watched your easterly! HAHA! wow, survey~ hahas! okay. i'll do it when i have free time :D

♥ Carmen : HAH! thanks! yeps, it was such a coincidence that i met her. LOL! so lucky! HAHAHA! i've been fine. a little busy now. how about you?

♥ Jessica : HAHAH! MISS YOU LA! glad to meet you on 2009! HAHAA! yea, send me send me! HAHAHA!!! meet up soooonnnnn!! LOL!! jesslove!

♥ Cupcake1000 : MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS DEAR!!

♥ xenia : HAHA! yes, it's hard to find. i borrowed it from friend :D hehee! i dont really like the dubbed sound. LOL! but i manage to finish it. LOL! charmaine is SUPER BEAUTIFUL THERE!

♥ Lingling : YO LINGLING! HAHA! yea! i was so shocked ! LOL! yea, i have maths test next week -.- LOL! i'm gonna be killed by maths. HAH! how school for you? all the best to your new term too!

♥ Hannah : YOOHOOO HANNAH! HAHAS! see your snowman not? LOL! HAPPY BELATED BOXING DAY!!~

♥ Jason Yuen : Hi dear :) it's alright :D hahas! Merry belated christmas!~

♥ Fiona : HAH! yes! & we'll be seeing each other soon :D

♥ janice.cookie : HEY YO SWEETIE! I MISS YOU BADLY TOO!

♥ Dawn : what retarded sia! LOL! you then retard la! LOL! yes! every tuesday hor. HAHA!



okay, today is the first day of school reopening.
and my class is on the highest level. -.-
and i was kanna caught by long nails.
the teacher is super strict!
long nails only one chance also dont one give la.
call me write my name. LAO~

then sec 1 orientation
i'm incharge of class 1T2.
they were a bunch of bullying kiddies. LOL.
keep bullying me ):
LOL! but they are cute la.
it was super tiring.
bringing them walking the whole school.

then went off for band.
sctionals.
nothing to do then talk about TVB! HAHA!

i'm getting pissed!
my idiot sister went to deleted all my photos from "My received Files"!!!
V! i hope you have back up!
all my artists pictures GONE.
aarghhhh!!
i hate my sister la!
she didnt even ask me and deleted EVERYTHING!
VVVVV!! i hope YOU HAVE BACK UP!!

BYEBYE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc