Skip to main content
PRESENTING THE ONE (:

thank you idol<3 you really made my day and give me the best day of my life! 29032011.
hehe! specially blog because i wanna share how great my idol can be (:
yes, presenting you RUI EN<3

I was informed by Peiyi dearie if im free on that day to film [in-laws] yes, Rui en's upcoming drama which will debut one day before my birthday!! (: 12 APRIL 2011! Do catch it everyone! =)

So, on this date and day, i went to mediacorp at 7am and then went to wardrobe to check on the attires~ so far, when i go for filming, my dressing was all aright! ;p hehe! good attendance! (Y)
so we went to wait for the rest of the people to be here and boarded the bus to our location! its a HK cafe somewhere at east coast! :) Actually, when im at the wardrobe, ive already seen idol. hehe, she wore t-shirt, blue fbt and xiao lan (people who know her will know whats that) hehe! thats how idol dress (: hehe! as long as she is comfortable la. she was walking so sloppily! keke! :]

then i think she drove to the location alongside with cynthia koh and darren lim! (:
actually i was quite worried because im afraid that there will not be her scenes.
but while we are waiting for the crew to set up, the 3 of them walked pass and we saw them!
omgosh, i was literally hyper-ventilating and was on cloud nine! =) HAHA.
because ive prepared quite a number of things for her. hehe!
i brought the overdue cards for her, iweekly featuring her and her designed totebag, plus yanyan and liang cha! (she was not feeling well the week before)
hehe :D so i was damn happy when she appeared! its like a dream really! :p

anyway, my dearies were with me :D
hehe! it was quite boring in fact, because its not our turn to act yet. hehe. so my dearies and i went to zi pai! shall upload the photos on facebook! HAHAH :]
but it was an enjoyable experience to see how the idol and the rest of the artistes act!
hehe, yes she's supposed to act as a daughter-in-law to Lee Siqi (the HK actress) and pierre's wife (:
hehe! so she really spoke very soft and sounded "weak".
anyway this HK cafe is suppose to be their family's "shop" (:
so yea, went to observe how they act etc.
and darren was playing with his ipad while cynthia is reading her script eating her chocolates~
hehehehe.

the filming process went on and on~
till lunch break! thanks to the production crew whom ask us to stay behind for the back scenes!^^
then idol was also leaving for lunch!
so i quickly ran to her with dearies to pass her the items! =)
i think she was kinda shocked also la. hehhehe! it was an awkward yet shocked and grateful "thanks" i suppose! hehehe.
and Peiyi went to tell her i was the one whom she speaks to on the phone the other time (yes, i spoke to her on the phone :D , that was when she was so sick! D: poor thing! )
and idol went "oh, joyce huh" HEHHEE. YOU KNOW WHY IM ON CLOUD NINE ALREADY RIGHT! YES! SHE REMEMBERS MY NAME!! HAHA. *happy* much contented :)
so she was like asking us if we are done with our part (for filming) and yep we answered her nope, we are coming back after lunch and so we left separately!

Peiyi, angeline and i went to macs for lunch! ^^
ordered our meals and i was asked to go collect the straws, sauces etc.
so i went! so the scenario goes like this:
Me: *happily taking the straw*
SUDDENLY SOMEONE APPEARED RIGHT BESIDE ME AND I LOOKED, OMGOSH ITS RUI EN!!!!
Me: *shocked and LITERALLY JUMPED UP* *awkward saying* oh you take first (referring to the straws)
Rui En: oh nono, never mind, you take first.
Me: NONO, its alright, you can take it first.
(YES LA, I SWEAR THE SCENE WAS SO PAISEI)
Rui En: *took the straw and pass it to me*
Me: Oh, *eyes wide* THANK YOU!!!

HAHAH! yes, she took straw and pass it to me! (Y) hehe! i mean all these little things may not seem significant to those whom is not a fan of her, but it means a lot to me!! :))
quickly scurried off to look for peiyi and angeline and told them eh Rui En is here to eat macs! HAHA. and all were shocked! :)) but she shouldnt consume macs when she just recovered D:
tsktsk~ heehe, i was spazzing over the straw, LITERALLY. hehe.

After lunch, went back to the cafe to continue to film.
more shows and acting skills to see~ hehe.
till around 4plus or 5plus, idol's scenes ended, so she went to change!
and right after her scenes, ITS OURS. DAMN LA.
the AP was like calling us already but i was like HUH, MY IDOL IS LEAVING AT THE SAME TIME !! HOWW!!
but angline and i just went to Rui En and ask her like have she finished her scenes,
then she was like "er yes finally ah" hehehe.
i cant remember what exactly did we talk about.
but think she asked us like "oh you guys haven ended?"
We: "nope, its our scene next"
RE: *nods*
Me: "can we take a photo with you?"
RE: "OH SURE! ;)"
*peiyi came to join us*
idol is super nice! TOLD YA. PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW HER AND CRITICIZES HER FOR BEING RUDE SHOULD BANG YOUR HEAD TOWARDS THE WALL OKAY.

think when she was busy taking photos with us,
she apologize to Peiyi they all because of last week (cause she was sick and i assume she was not in a good mood) and yes she did say cause she was not feeling well. (:
ITS ALRIGHT IDOL, we understand :]
hehe! and she said " thanks for being so understanding" :) HEHEHE.
SEE HOW NICE IS SHE A NOT. PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW HER, OPEN YOUR EYES WIDE WIDE OKAY. :p

and then she was packing her stuffs and i cant remember whether it was peiyi or angeline who told her "you can eat your yanyan already"
hehehe. ;p and she went : " ohya! that was a really huge gift! *look at me" you did those all by yourself?"
ME: *nods*
RE: thank you!

AND AP WAS CHASING US ALREADY! I SWEAR IF IT WASNT OUR SCENE NEXT I COULD'VE TALK TO HER MORE, ahya, but she needs to rest.
cause i remember her saying : "终于啊,this week really hectic" (something like that when peiyi asked her whether she finished her scenes) OKAY, so we bid goodbye *AWWW. ): i miss RUI EN): but she really made me day I TELL YOU AH" hehehe! <3 her!! :D

AP RUSHING US LIKE MAD! HAHA, so after we bid goodbye, i faster run to my scene! and DARREN LIM IS DAMN FUNNY I TELL YOU! HAHA. i was supposed to sit with another guy and pretend to like talk and eat, then DARREN CAME OVER,
(he talked in chinese but i'll type in english)
Darren: Later, when camera is rolling, you stand up from your seat, slap him and go out of the door! *see me*
*see the guy who was sitting with me* then you say sorry la wife, i only had one night stand with ä»–/她。
ME: HUH?!
Darren: acting must be professional ma! do it!
Director walked pass and darren told her about this and director went : then you stand up, slap him and pour water on his face want not?! *in a joking manner la* HAHAHA.
OMGOSH, and just right one of the props man i think whom he looks damn weird, and Darren said : "there, thats his lover! (the guy who was sitting with me) HAHA. OMGOSH. I SWEAR DARREN IS DAMN FUNNY!! HAHA.
as well as the WHOLE PRODUCTION CREW!! damn funny!!
we didnt had much interaction with cynthia koh la cause she looks so fierce! HAHA.
but she's nice! (:

anyway, we took pictures with RUI EN!! Cynthia Koh, Pierre Png (super nice and polite guy!)
AND WE WRAPPED UP FILMING! hehe! (:
quite fast! :p
went back to mediacorp and then watched perfect Rivals with dearies! =)
hehe!

RUI EN, YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY.
I LOVE YOU! (:

---------------------------MY 2nd TIME WITH IDOL.-------------------------------------


hehhe! see how nice my idol is?
the day was super good that i remembered almost all the details! :]
heehe!
anyway, i should go to sleep now because ive dance performance later!
BYE READERS! <3




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc