Skip to main content

20072006---->Princess galaxy room XD.

hellos(:

posting again..YAY!! haha
well can i talk about yesterdays things first?
haha.
well yesterday can known as a boring day for me..
we went so many lessons and were all boring!! XD
i only love the P.E lessons so looking forward for the P.E lessons then
but who knows that went we went down for P.E
we waited half an hour for MRS YEO!! (nice teacher)
but she was not there
so i asked LILI to accompany me to find MRS YEO
haha.but she was still not there leh..
so we went to find MR NG and ask where has MRS YEO went?
well he also dono ..XD
he call us to join his class
his P.E lessons was boring!! XD
haha. MRS YEO'S P.E lessons was better!
well...but after school we have the rock climbing race.
i was at the hall cos i having opera
after all the pupils went, then the teachers came and support
3 sapphire teachers climd for us
haha.MRS YEO,MR NG,MR KOH
thank to this 3 teachers then we can back up our sapphire marks
SAPPHIRE go! haha,
and when MRS YEO was coming down
she actually went to sing
i'm peopye the sailor men..etc..haha
make me laugh till i drop
LOLS.. then she come down go ask me y i nva joined the rock climbing race
i said i dono cos no annocement
then meixin went to sabbo me
go sae i dono how to sign up
haha//then MRS YEO went to look at me in a different way
she was sooooo CUTE..
haha

well.today was actually nice day bah
we have project work headace
ARGH!!!!
sooo many stack of papers
MR CHAN!!! your fault
haha
i study so hard for GEo test
and it came out only 26/40
*cries*
never mind i will work harder next time and beat the rest!!
haha

well..2moro will be the cross country race
haha
heard that the merylin jie(dono how to spell) ran very fast
18 mins run finished 3.2km
me leh? i only ran 2.4km already run for 14 mins plus plus only
lao ya.. haha,,
well SAPPHIRE will win!!
haha..
my target for running for 3.2km is 18 mins plus plus too(:
but i have forgotten the route!! XD
haha.. well just give my best!!
GOOD LUCK TO SAPPHIRE MEMBERS AND ME!!
haha
end here,
LOVE YA.

JOYCE
ILOVEMYSEVENS<333333

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc