Skip to main content
haix haix.
why is there such a bad results happened to me?
wad the fuck is happeneing to me la.
its like wad the fuck up for my end year!
its so disappointing la.
joyce ng wan ting!wad the fuck is happening to yourself?!
its not this type of results u should get, u idiot!
out of 7 subjects, u failed 2!
wad the hell happened to you!

oh well,
ihave totally give up.
give up give uo give up.
i dono wad to do with this kind of pathetic fucking results.
others score well while i studied super hard yet getting pathetic results!
wad the fuck is happening!
science, i study so hard hard hard,
i tried and tried & tried and i just gotten 36.5 out of 100 of it!
wtf!
i got no nood to talk about it!
i dono wads happening to me.
i dono! WAD THE FUCK IS WRONGG!!

why does those hu didnt study real hard gotten super good grades but
those hu studied till going to died but failed till freakin pathetic,
oh gosh, its unfair!
oh my, i will be ending up in 3e5.
as i put that as the 3rd chioce.
oh well, i'll take acounts then.

sorry teachers,relatives & friends,
sorry to disappoint you all.
i know i'm useless,i cant even do a paper.
i know u all have high expectations on me
but i got super bad results.
i'm so sorry,
terribly sorry i've let down on u all.

i always wanted to prove that i'm better than my elder sis.
i wanna prove that not all the eldest siblings are doing best in their acadamic results.
i wanna prove that i can do better than my elder sis alot.
i think i have to blame myself for not starting early.
if there's still chance,
i'll garauntee that i'll start freaking early so that i can cope
but,
there's no way crying for spilled milk now.
i guess i've have to clear my spirit & prepare for the worst
to get my comfirmation marks tmr.

thanks o all my dear friends,
who motivate me and console me.
thanks all for the concern.
no matter wad class i'll be in next year,
i will surely score well for o levels.
o levels will be starting from 2jan2008 next year,
thats wad mr koh had said.
& i wanna prove that i can do as good as my sister or EVEN BETTER.
(:

no use crying over spilled milk,
wads done cannot be undone.
i have to buck up and start my o's early.

sorry to disappoint to people hu think highly of me):

this song,very very sad & touching.
from the show, metamorphosis.

背叛

陈世维: 开心 伤心 谁来决定
陈世维: 用尽 真心 却得不到任何回应
陈世维: 心如此安静

石欣卉: 记性 注定 像个刺青
石欣卉: 刺青 内心 一度沉睡的旧感情
石欣卉: 如此不安宁


陈世维: 牵着你的左手
陈世维: 你右手悬空
陈世维: 仿佛是有所保留
石欣卉: 握着你的右手 你有话不说

合唱: 隔了层沉默
合唱: 你慢慢疏离我

石欣卉: 无声的背叛
石欣卉: 原来失去是那么简单

合唱: 你是你(我)要的
合唱: 为何变成一个陌生人

石欣卉: 来陪伴
陈世维: 对你的背叛
陈世维: 是回忆要时间去替换
陈世维: 我尽力勇敢 但如果你已下判 我
合唱: 只能说遗憾

石欣卉: 坚定 决定 谁会关心
石欣卉: 用尽 全力
石欣卉: 却得不到同样回应

陈世维: (却得不到同样回应)
石欣卉: 何时能平静 Ho~
陈世维: 耐性 扫兴 不断提醒 提起 内心
陈世维: 还不确定的新感情
石欣卉: (还不确定的新感情)
陈世维: 如何能同行
陈世维: 牵着你的左手 你右手悬空
陈世维: 一定是有所保留
石欣卉: 握着你的右手 你绝口不说

合唱: 隔一层沉默
合唱: 我慢慢疏离我
合唱: 无声的背叛
合唱: 原来失去是那么简单
合唱: 你(我)是你要的
合唱: 不要这场用猜疑交手

陈世维: 的冷战
合唱: 对你的背叛 是不要个陌生人陪伴
合唱: 我尽力勇敢

合唱: 但如果你已下判我
陈世维: 只能说遗憾 Ho-Wu-Woo~
石欣卉: Ho~
陈世维: 对你的背叛
陈世维: 是不要个陌生人陪伴
合唱: 我尽力勇敢
合唱: 但如果你已下判我
合唱: 只能说 遗憾

good night.
JOYCE.


huxicun & anxiaoqian!
如果你不伸出你的手,
就算我用尽心思,
永远也只能够站在岸边看你.
我害怕以后,
不能再爱你了.
或许有一天,
我会伸出我的手..

"你相信正义吗?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc