Skip to main content

hello! update news of char.!
news credited to Ivy @ http://ivycreations.blogspot.com/.
Ah-sheh passes the winter with warm packs.
[Eastern New Territories Issue 526]
Recently the weather was very unpredictable. Winter has passed halfway but the weather only started to cool yesterday with temperatures less than 10 degrees. For an artiste who works day and night, this change of weather is very tough for them.
Last week reporters spotted Charmaine Sheh at Tong Lo Wan. Is it because Charmaine was rushing to film for Forensic Heroes 2 therefore she was lack of sleep, Charmaine was spotted regularly rubbing her back and cha yao(when you put both hands beside your waist) only in that 10 minutes journey. Seeing her like that, the reporter also sympathizes her.
When she reaches Citysuper, Charmaine did not slowly shop around, instead she just grabbed 3 packets of warm packs. Each packet contains 5 pieces of warm packs. So in total she bought 15 pieces of warm packs which is enough for her to pass this winter.
Captions:
picture(left) : Charmaine often needs to film outdoors. At times she also needs to dress sexily to attend functions. How could she stand the winter if she does not have one or half a dozen warm packs in hand?
picture(right) : As TVB's number one fadan, Charmaine needs to work throughout Christmas and New Year. So, she plans to buy a 5-figure branded watch to reward herself. But seeing her lacking energy even to walk, reporter suggests her better to use that 5-figure sum to buy branded herbs for herself.
Joyce: OMG! charcahr! please do take care of yourself. i'm so heart pain for her laaa.
take care of youreslf char!
Tags reply are up! :) do read them in my tagboard!
*update news on char's January schedule*
heard from sehseh that char wont be having fans gethering with us. ): I wanna pass her something & get her to sign sign my thingy laa! ):
just hope that there will be another miracle up saying there will be fans gathering with us singapore fans la.
but being able to see her live should be happy too. but but just hope she'll have fans gathering.
________________________________________
10 jan 2008; thursday; rainy day.
school was quite usual today.
nothing special.
i LOVE grp works!
hehehes. our eng period grp work was super hilarious as luther & jeremy describes a
imaginative girl!
they damn bad describe till sai la.
lols.
went home after school(:
guai lehs. lols.
okay. BYES!
I WANNA MEET AH-SHEH! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc...

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing...

Teenage Gorgeous You x The Face Shop

Hi guys! Hope your week had been good! Mine was a struggle but I believe God has great plans for me in the coming months! Anyway, I am back with my 5 th Challenge by Teenage Magazine and this challenge touched on the topic of “ Skincare Myths!” I am so excited to share my skincare journey because I learnt it the hard way and whatever that I am going to share with you guys are journeys I’ve been through and held close to my heart. This is the first ever time I am publishing this on a public platform (I had my worst insecurities due to bad skin since young) and I hope people who are in the same situation as me, to not be despair of your skin condition because with proper care & discipline, your skin WILL improve. The skincare myths that I chose are based on true experiences and I hope from here, you will pick up some helpful tips and begin your skincare journey! I started late with proper skincare regime and I am a living example of a severe dry skin victim. In fact, I k...