Skip to main content
Hihi dearies=)
today was a damn suay day for me la.
it's damn suay okay.

Morning, went to board 980.
i pay the fares with coins la. and i was lazy to take the bus ticket.
& just right the bus conductor came up la!
& i didnt take my ticket you know.
so when he checked, i was like, "err, i didnt redeem my ticket"
he was like "go redeem la, i ccked ticket de, not help u take ticket de hor."
he's so rude.
then fine lor, people all see me go infront.
and when i went to the ticketing machine, i dont find my ticket there?!!
then the bus driver say "all the tickets were taken by the last person who boarded up the bus."
and i told the bus conductor that & u know what he said?
"then go buy one ticket la, i dont see the ticket, consider u as didnt pay."
WTH!#$%##$
i was like walao. i pay TWICE for a bus fare la!
damn suay okay!
shitty!

Maths test was damn hard.
i cant finished on time.
i'm going to fail that paper lor.
hopefully i passed the overall with my hw assignments.
please please pass maths.
i failed my english compre la.
amazing marks man. 4 out of 25.
i didnt take that paper seriously la.
that's why this kind of marks lehs.
LOL> this teach me a lesson to take ALL papers SERIUOSLY,JOYCE(:

Chemistry test yesterday was ok la.
multiple chioces questions were quite tricky la.
overall was ok(:
i think can pass la.
but chem teacher shows a "fail" face leh.
so scare la.

Chinese test just now was alright la.
i take that paper SERIUOLY lor.
i will NEVER fail chinese la. :)
hehehes.
the compre was okay la.
not too bad. average(:

Tomorrow going facial(:
YEA YEA!
FIANLLY!
sorry again bena to let u down):
my mama always tells me the last minute ma.
she dosent have my schedule .
so sorry sweetie!

& Xunxxx! please STOP SPAMMING MY CBOX.
she's using different names to type different words and messages la.
i cant stand her.
at the beginning, i was like oh, xunxxx, what a nice name.
even my clique says so.
butbut what worst thingy was, she keep talking DIRTY to me la.
you all know rite?
My cliques that answer her call the other time?
she's such a pervert that my clique cant stand her lor.
she somemore go scold my clique saying they are annoying .
she's DAMN RUDE + PERVERT!
101% PERVERT LA.
She talks dirty about my shehshehjie too.
she's damn sick till i scolded her SHE'S NOT FIT TO BE A SHEH MI.
she somore threaten me la.
cos i cant stand her msgs and i dtop replying her msgs,
she threaten me saying she will not stop to spam my cbox if i dont reply or answer her calls.
what kind of people is she la.
my clique is also damn angry at her la.
xunxxx, you better stop spamming my cbox, or i'll feature ur messages that u sent to me here!
let people know that u talk dirty about my shehshehjie lor.
spam if u dare NOW! (:
Xunxxx:9681 xxxx

gtg. byes! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc