Skip to main content
Hihi dearies :)
decided to drop by to blog.
my silent readers are awaiting my story. :D
hehehes:D

English paper back last friday was alright.
at first, was kinda struggling in paper 1 but it was alright at the end.
but the most foolish thing is the letter format!
i actually wrote address but decided to cancel it.
ARGH~
paper 2 was neutral too la [:
not too bad, hopefully i can pass man.

did paper 1 chinese and social studies exams today [:
it was alright la.
dawn, you better score well for it huh. :)
i teach u de, u better SCORE! hahas!
i'm meeting dawn at starbucks tmr. (:
mugging there again :)
she's studying her physics while i'm coping with maths.
hopefully i get my maths done man.

QUIZ!
passed down by fiona :D

1. What will I be most focused on most of the time?
- Catching up my HK dramas.
- Solving my "Rubik's" cube {by that shenghui la :p}
- Mugging with my dawnieteo at usual starbucks.
- photoshooting and dacinggg!

2. What do you want the most now?
- i wanna meet my idols!
includes ah-sheh, fung, linda, jessicahsuan,
ellakoon, melissang, bosco etc.

3. Who is the person you trust the most?
-
My personal diary, my mickey mouse. (:

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
-
hmmmm, maybe/ maybe not. depends (:

5.If you have a dream to come true, what will it be?
- yes, being a perfectionist for everything :D
- & knowing one of my idol that knows me super well. WHAHA.}

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after rain?
- perhaps ?

7. What is your goal for this year?
-Scoring Ace in subjects.
-losing weight till 44kg. currently= 46 :X}
-GROWING! till 170+cm hahas~

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- perhaps, perhaps, perhaps (:

9. What feeling do you like the most?
- the feeling of being dote by peeps.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- taller than me, 100% trust in each other, dote me alot, loyal.

11. What feeling do you hate the most?
- the feeling of being betrayed.?

12.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- OBVIOUSLY I DO! :D i love my friends. (:

13.Do you believe god?
- perhaps yea.

14.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- having important education or decision and healthy life .

15.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
- friends; an important listening ear to hear & a comfortable shoulder to lean on :)

16.Who cares for you the most?
- hmmmmm, i dont know. LOL

17.Do you think " LOVE " is stupid?
- maybe? i got no confidence in love.

18.Who do I hate the most now?
- it's tiring to hate a person, so i dont hate them.
i loveee them :D

19. Who's your favourite band ?
- i dont have any likes band actually :D
maybe Twins?

added question by joyce.

20. define "natural beauty"
- no make-up = still a beauty.
- innocent and pure looking. (:

Randomly remove one question from above,
and add in your own question, make it a total of 20 questions.
Tag 8 people in your list , list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged
and whoever does the tag will have blessings from all people.

Eight babes [:

- duskteo. [dawnteeeo]
- my kuku [charmaineMei]
- winnie123 [ pamela]
- muanting
- kahwai
- tanjingwen
- kimhong
- Bena [fnn partner ! ]

okay, ended. :]
byes :D





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc