Skip to main content
Hello All! :]
not been blogging for a few days, cos sissy dont allow me to use the com.
that's how having a sister is bad! LOL!

School was as usual today.
I OFFICIALLY LOVE HISTORY! :]
HAHAHS! FIRST TIME I THINK! LOL!
and i'm improving on maths! ahahhas!
i've been so serious on class for the first time in my life la.
LOL! this semester! :]
beautiful grades shall wait for me xD

Ms koh cried today! :(
she cried for more than 30mins you know.
that's like sooo long.
because of "Triangle" la.
feel like plucking his hair out la.
He should answer her questions politely la.
he answer like wanna fight like that.
all teachers of course will get angry la.

went out with kuku yesterday to toa payoh.
was suppose to go kbos but was cancelled last minute la.
LOL! so go there get my TVBweekly 574 and went to study at library.
we finihsed our homework quite fast. :]
and went back. :]

I'm watching Sayang Sayang now!
LOL! super funny!
and learn from sehseh that FH2 DVD is out!
i cant wait to get them la!
but patpat gajei only comes in Dec lor.
alamaK! :p
and i finished FH2! OMG!
it's satisfying laa!
but i;m hoping for FH3! :D
I LOVE CHARVIN!
IVAN&BELL! ♥

Pictures for splendours 2008 is up!



































i'm capturing charvin moments screencaps from Fh2!
It's LOVELY LA! :D
























it's From Episode 29! :D
with the courtesy of charlie :D
arent they cute?
Kevin's script is always sooo romantic!
that makes Charmaine the luckiest lady on life! :]

TAGS REPLIED!
♥ MaxVampire : hahahs! no laaa. [: i start together. i remember clearly! :D

♥ Rachel : REALLY?! YEA! i know it's OUT ALREADY AND I'M DEFINATELY ASKING DA GAJEI TO GET IT FOR ME! but she's coming on DEC only. so must wait. LOL! i feel like asking to mail it to me cos i want it badly ): LOL! EPISODE 30- CHARM's 10 seconds facial expression is MARVELOUS! i thought KEVIN DIED YOU KNOW! but but he didnt! great job charm! :D i've finished already, which part you get puzzled at? hahas! really? thanks! i just translate it from canto to english. hahhas! :] HAHAS! I WANT THE DVD RACHEL! hahas! ooo. i know which part already! i've captured the screencaps. shall post it up in the next post! :] yes! i'm proud of charm too! her 10 seconds facial expressions were brillant! I WANT THE DVD RACHEL! LOL!

♥ hsiehhui : ahhash! YES YES! i translated it in english :) hahahas! yea, since i cant find it so i just go to each of your post then anyhow click and click then i click dao le! LOL! it's pretty! HAHAS! thanks! nites to you to partner! so long nva see you le! must come my blog more ah! LOL! xD MISS you partner <333

♥ Me : hammm, not very sure leh. got no idea. sorry. i only know charmaine and kevin's space de. but he's not uploading it anymore leh.

♥ Pamela : hahahas!yeps :] i translated into english :) charvin is always so sweet :D hope they are planning for FH3 lor. i really love to see more charvin-ness :D POA is alright in the beginning but not in the end. LOL! it's kinda confusing. it's accounts dear :) really? they coming to SG meh? no la. Malaysia la, this weekend :)

♥ Janice.cookie : hello dear! hahas! thanks love!

♥ Hugo : heyy! thanks! hahahas! yea :) sure! i'll link you up soon! :]

♥ Princess101 (joey) : hahahs! YES! i'm obsessed with charvin as well as charray :) i'm fine! i'm not on holiday thou. LOL! school day. LOL! hahs! ok. i'll change to Joey's Blog later :)

♥ carmen : Hello mui! :) hahs! yea, i find it too :) yeps. finished already! it was GREAT!

♥ kuku : hahas! how i know. band is compulsory ma. Next week got national band competition leh. must practice ma (:


ending here with a picture of ME! xD
CR current picture :D
jancie.cookie love it alot! xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc