Skip to main content

14aug08 case close.

Hello dearies! [:
yea! i'm now a happy little pie!
the case is closed on 14aug08.
no one is to mention anything already, right?
finally i'm having PEACE! :D teehee.
life has been treating me good! (:

Ms koh is resigning next week.
and i haven sketch the planning for it.
it's pretty sad la, we are not sure why she's quitting as well,
but well, i'll respect her and wish her all the best.
she really helps me in my english alot.
i've been gradually improving since mid year, cos of her(:
really thanks ms koh, hope you'll have a great time ahead!

i scored full marks for POA again!
YEA! teeheee. (: that topic on Depreciation! but it's simple one first.
the complicated one will be coming up soon. like the bad debts account.
argh.
i just had my history test last thursday.
it was pretty hard, cos it was on speech-source based.
it took me quite long to understand it.
and when time is up, i haven even completed all the questions yet.
i have to train on my time taken again.
i had chinese test on that day as well and i screwed it up.
cos i was too tired to read the passage, so i anyhow fill in. HAHA
i really throw BAND A's chinese class.
LOL! i think i'm gonna drop to BAND B man. LOL!
i had chem test today!
and my efforts paid off! (:
i can answer all questions except for a little few. teeeheee. [:

had band just now! :)
we've received out SYF scores already!
practicing now already!
we already aiming for GOLD okay! HAHAA.
making band uniform at the end of the year! :D
YEA! :D teeheee.
i'll be playing percussion 3 with naughty junior, Adrial!
LOL! :D
my juniors are really so naughty la!
they make a hell in sectionals! LOL! but i love them!
adorable themm :D
syazwan& adrial, 2 little monkeys. tsk.
LOL! :D

TAGS REPLIED :
♥ Lance : thanks for the concern! case is closed now. dont wanna mention it again (:

♥ Yuna : hello love! you are? & thanks lovely! :D

♥ TVB Fans : yea sure, i'll change it again. please be patient. thanks!

♥ Michelle : hahhas! REALLY?! ((: LOL! i've been fine. just that i have lots of tests till i have no time to ON for CR (: how about you?

♥ Hugo : HAHAHAS! yeap! it's definitely linda chung :D yeaps! going to release pretty soon! i cant wait to get her album :D teehee.

♥ Jason Yuen : yes dear! i love moonlight resonance!! REALLY LOVE IT! there's linda,raymond,bosco,moses,tavia and all! really love it! teeheeee.! hahahs! thanks for the concer my lovely. the case is officially over! :D hmmm, it is “Two People World” [二人世界]! :D it's great! :)

♥ Litingg gajei : yea, past few days was very very sad. but now case close zor laa. (: i'm one happy girl again! teehee. (:

♥ Carmen : HAHAHA! YES YES! i love moonlight laa! very interesting drama! :D yea, but i'm fine now :D thanks for the concern sweetiee (:

♥ dawn : i dont think i can meet you at 5 plus leh! i have facial at 5.30. teeheee. :p

♥ Kimhongg LING : teeheee! yeaps, we'll get GOLD dear! percussion will strive their best together! unity! :D heheee. Oie, my parts more difficult can! HAHAA! yeaps, i'm fine now, thanks LINGGG! :DD & relink already! :)

♥ Xunlan : then study more lo. LOL! it's a charm's series. hahaaa. thanks!

♥ Ahmuan : HAHAHAA! you are much clearer than us! FEI WEN NAN YOU!

♥ JESSICA LOVE: teeeheee. really? WOW! you can make POA interesting? HAHAHAA! TEACH ME LEH! LOL! can can. no problem. but tmr if meet, it will be arounf afternoon timing :D hehee. i have facial at 5.30 :p YEAP! i rmb it! (: we shall look on the brighter side of life! :DD thanks LOVE!

♥ Kuku mei : HAHAS! i dont want pay leh! nanny nanny poo poo, what can you do? :p

♥ JINGWEN : hHAHAHS! you are really a super weirdo girlgirl ah! HAHAHS! dont like surname de sia. LOL! hahahas! THANKS Sweeetiee (: i'm finee now :D super cute ah you! :D

here are more pictures with panda&rest from the same day :D





LINDA'S DEBUT ALBUM!
from tvbmusings.
































Linda Chung’s debut album releases on August 20, 2008. Entitled “One Person Dinner, Two People World” [一人晚餐, 二人世界], Linda’s CD is composed almost exclusively of love songs — Linda’s favorite type of songs to sing. The CD’s title represents the modern working woman’s yearn for love, but lack of time due to her career.


The CD includes 10 songs, two of which are in Mandarin. It also comes with a bonus DVD that includes music videos for her two singles (which the album gets its name from) and a special behind-the-scenes video that shows how Linda’s debut album came about. Most impressively, two songs off the album are composed by Linda herself.

































CD
01. “One Person Dinner” [一人晚餐]
02. “Two People World” [二人世界]
03. “I Don’t Understand You” [我不懂你]
04. “Heaven’s Matches” [火柴天堂]
05. “Rollercoaster” [過山車]
06. “Actually I’m Not Happy” [其實我不快樂]
07. “Romantic Silence” [浪漫無聲]
08. “Have Her” [有沒有她]
09. “You Don’t Understand My Heart” [你不懂我的心] (Mandarin)
10. “I’m Not Happy” [我不快樂] (Mandarin)


DVD
01. “One Person Dinner” [一人晚餐] MV
02. “Two People World” [二人世界] MV
03. Making of The Album

As a special promotion, the album’s first publication is available in two different covers with two gifts for fans to choose from. The first cover offers a mini-poster while the second cover offers five [different] mini-postcards. The CD is listed for $18.49, but for the time being, YESASIA is selling it for only $15.99 — 14% savings! Do take advantage of the great deal and buy the album now while it’s on sale for a very good price!

Interested in the poster? Pre-order it from YESASIA!

Want the postcards? Pre-order it from YESASIA!

Can’t decide which one you want? YESASIA has a very good deal where you can buy both for only $30.98 — a savings of 16% off the listed price for two! That’s what I did!

If you’re a fan of Linda or like her music, please support her and purchase her debut album! Whether or not Linda is able to release more CD’s in the future is dependent upon the sales of her first CD! Please don’t download and support Linda and the hard work she put forth in recording this CD!

JOYCE! : YES! BYE ORIGINAL AND SUPPORT LINDA AH! teehee! I LOVE HER SINGING~ YEA!

MV for [二人世界]:
it's really great!



Linda Chung - “Saiunkoku Monogatari” [彩雲國物語]



all credits credited to TVBmusings!

Nights world! ♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc