Skip to main content
BEIJING OLYMPICS 2008 tomorrow! 080808!
Follow by National Day 2008 090808!

Hello Dearies!
i'm here to updateee again!
hehee.
i'm quite relive now cos i've gotten back my history's results!
YEA! and yes! i got an ace if converted to 100 based on the paper itself!
20/25 for history! WOOT!
and the most least confidence is the picture source which take up 6 marks and i was shock that i got full marks for that session?! LOL!
MOST LEAST CONFIDENT SECTION! LOL!
and there's one multiple choice that make me so fed up.
how many men did germany have to reduce to?
A)10,000 men.
B)100,1000 men.
there's choice C but that is definately out.
LOL! i DIDNT SEE THE NUMBERS CAREFULLY AND I TICKED A WHEN I KNOW THE ANSWER IS B!
ahhhh! LOSE ONE MARK! -.-

Had no lessons today and i gussed i've missed lots of things.
but well, i did study advance yesterday.
so i hope i dont miss out much la.
i'll be studying later again and tmr as well, so i dont lose out alot.
i'm gonna revise on history as there's test next thursday again.
i cant get A2 for it must A1! LOL!
studying maths as well. (:
mrbirdie, we'll work together yes? ((:

Today, i'm the photographer for Mihara programme! ;]
took lots of photos for them :D
they had some lessons which i can learn too!
English adjectives, Ceramics making, chinese paper cutting etc. (:
i'll upload the pictures i took with some of them later [;

Tags Replied!
♥ Bk : LOL! i think i teared twice when at your blog. LOL! you la type till like that. LOL!

♥ Kuku mei : LOL! you are more lo. HELLO HELLO!. LOL!

♥ Fiona : hmmm. i'm not sure leh. cos our batch the teachers all retire already. so i dono i go back visit who sia. LOL!

♥ Vee : hahahas! really? i love it tooo! LOL! but some of them cant see my post. dono why. LOL! ohya, your bday pressie, i haven collect. LOL! customize one leh! LOL! you must love it i tell you. LOL!

♥ Carmen : HAHAS! no problem sweetiee! [: LOL! yeps! i'm watching it. i love moses! LOL! :D

♥ Jessica LOVE : HAHAHAS! YOYO! LOL! that's really nice of you! go HK, think of me, back of HK, still think of me! HAHAHAA! yes yes! i do miss you! LOL! HAHAA! really? DIE! i sure DOOM! what's wrong with POA ! LOL! getting more Chim laa. alamak! LOL! hahhahas! SURE! i'll ask you out one la! i wanna camwore! LOL! [: see you soo LOVE!

♥ RaChel : HELLO! long time no see! HAHAA.! really? yea, the previous blog a bit laggy so change! HEEHEE! (: MERLION SCARE YOU?! LOL! it's so cute! LOL! xD i cant wait for saturday! national day! LOL! YES YES! OLYMPICS! YEA!

♥ Shuyi : heheee! HELLO! hahahs! thanks!

♥ litingg gajei : gajei! LOL! yeps! nice anot? LOL!


Pictures with some Mihara peeps! :]





Arent they cute? ((:
i'm so happy to be with them.! [:
HAHAA.! (:
nights world!

you have been drifting apart from me.
can our friendship still be mended?
i really hope that the time would turn back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc