Skip to main content
Hello dearies!!
i'm so so so extremely happy!!
There's this contest organize by Scorpio East where we have to vote for our most favourite "Hongkong I-stars female/male" and "dramas"
and that time one lucky winner who voted will get to have a chance to fly to Hongkong on the 19 of nov to attend the TVB anniversary dinner and then having a chance to meet their I-stars! :D
although i'm not the lucky winner and i don't wish to be because i'm flying to korea, LOL! or NOT I'LL BE SUPER confused to choose between 2! LOL!

AND CHARRAY CAME IN FIRST FOR "Hongkong I-stars female/male"
OMG!! I'm super happy!!
yippe yippe yea yea~ HAHAA!
i voted lke crazy for them okay! LOL!
and for forensic heroes 2 as well! LOL!
but for best drama is moonlight resonance.
but FH2 came in second! so not bad la!
HEHEEEE!











Brief Description from i-weekly.
this is translated by me & please credit me if it is reposted elsewhere.
thank you! (:

No.1 Raymond Lam
Percentage of votes : 41.6%
This year's production : [the four], [Moonlight Resonance], [Taiji]
Last year's position : No.1

His votes are twice as much as Charmaine Sheh, four times as much as Moses chan.
He has numerous fans since last year and he can easily beat others this year.

It dosen't matter about people who criticized about [Taiji], it also dosen't matter if the ratings for [The four] is low.

This 2 dramas still can't win over the filial "steward boy" image in Moonlight Resonance, he will still be the number one idol.

Moses chan is already considered as "old" , Kevin Cheng is surrounded by numerous rumors and he can no longer "act" as a prince charming anymore . Bosco Wong is still considered to be "childish".
Raymond lam is considered the only 1 who can win over everything.

He is 28, which is just right between a boy and a man. He can attract girls of all ages, not only he is handsome, cute, he can also be romantic, sometimes singing a love song and frequently giving out "electric". He has a unique family background but he did not behave like a "master". he behaves humbly. Men will not go against or being jealous of him. Audiences wise = almost 100%.

Thousands of audiences favourite. To be a winner, he have to work hard. He don't forces his acting out from his facial expressions but he acts naturally on screen, he shows his real feelings when filming and thus he melts audiences heart. Being the Best Actor is not surprising.

Being a male actor, the older he is, the better it is. Certainly, there will be many more chances in future.

No.1 Charmaine Sheh
Percentage of votes : 19.3%
This year's production : [when easterly showers fall on the sunny west], [forensic heroes 2]
Last year's position : No.2

She's the only one whose acting and position balances.
Jessica Hester Hsuan, Kenix Kwok, Gigi lai, Ada Choi were either retired or no longer with TVB contract while the new "fadans" were said to be just "flower vase".

In the year of 2008, there's no big production or talks to support her, rumors are always surrounding her but all this still cannot stop her from dropping out from her number 1 fadan position.

Reason = She's good in acting series.
She has gone through many hardships and by now she can handle everything by herself. She's resting a little this year but she'll be the limelight next year.
There will be surprises in her upcoming dramas as acting in [enterprise doctor] , she met the funny guy,Dayo Wong, and for another production , she met Zhang Jia Hui.
But audiences would certainly love to see her, again , "opening a war" with all other woman in palace. This time war happened in so called Hongkong's [Da Chang Jin] which is named [Gong Xin Ji]. Other female stars will be Susanna kwan, Michelle Yim, Tavia Yeung, Chen fala etc, everyone's character would be fascinating .
This survivor who is all along working stronger and stronger.

I'm going for class BBQ now!
will translate the top 5 female/male when i come back.
here are the results first.

Top 10 most I-stars male :
1. Raymond Lam
2. Moses Chan
3. Bobby Au Yeung
4. Bosco Wong
5. Ha Yu
6. Kevin Cheng
7. Bowie Lam
8. Damian Lau
9. Kwok Chun On
10. Michael Miu.

Top 10 most i-stars female :
1. Charmaine Sheh
2. Myolie Wu
3. Louise Lee.
4. Tavia Yeung
5. Linda Chung
6. Michelle Yim
7. Jessica Hester Hsuan
8. Bernice Liu
9. Gigi Lai
10. Sheren Tang

Most Favoutite I-dramas :
1. Moonlight Resonance
2. Forensic Heroes 2
3. Wars of In laws 2
4. The seventh Day
5. Catch Me now
6. Last one standing
7. The ultimate Crime fighter
8. D.I.E
9. The silver Chamber of sorrows
10. The money- maker Recipe.

I'm so upset that Xiao k didn't make up to the top 10 i-stars female and kevin didn't even make up to top 5. alamak.
but well, congrats to Charray! :D
sorry if there's singlish in my translation.
just a brief one thou. LOL!
i'll type the rest when i come back! CYA!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc