Skip to main content
Helloha dearies! :D
heheee! i'm blogging at 20dec.
but it's past 3am now so blogger date will eventually be 21dec. (:

on 19 dec, we had our sec 1 CCA registration. (:
see all the innocent kiddies coming to balestier hill!
HAHHAHA! climb that stupid hill. LOL. super tiring.
met yuzhen, jiahui and xinyi (oh, you finally came!) LOL!.
then went up to school.
Section leaders to set up instruments!
so yuzhen & i went up to set up! =)
the rest went to give up the fliers.

move move move everything out.
we tried on the instruments as well.
heheee! i can blow the flute damn well la!
no airy sounds! HAHA!
stupid junior keep suan me say i can't blow.
eh, i can blow hor. HAHA!
i can blow the trumpet, flute, saxophone, clarnet! HAHA!
the rest never try. LOL.
saxophone kinda nice to play.
every instrument needs so much air.
piang eh, i gonna be out of breath. LOL.
percussion the best la! HAHA.

we stayed there a little while,
yuzhen and i decided to go give out the fliers, and so we took a packet of sweet, go around the school and gave out, almost all of them have already lor.
so we walked to D&T block , thought that new people come out can take,
who knows everyone who came up all have already.
we both so curious. HAH.!
who's the one below?
band people is everywhere! HAHA
then shangzhi and sandy were below. NO WONDER.
AHAHA! we decided to go infront of them.
no buisness leh, all have liao .
we seat at the security there.
yuzhen got nothing to do, she go use the flier to wrap like kachang puteh that shape, pour all the sweets inside, see people wanna take not, in the end, nobody took. HAHA.

after everything ended, we went to mac to study.
then ate lunch, or should i call it breakfast?
then i leave at 12.30 to go back to school to attend the student leader thingy.
talking about sec 1 oreientation. LOL.
gonna lead the sec 1 next year.
i can't believe i'm getting old. OMG.
i'm being put as logistic IC. (thanks to ryo ) LOL.
never mind, i think it's gonna be fun la,
bond bond bond them together! hahas!
hope that lester and the SLB members could get the timing according to their wishes.
i'm still considering whether to stay over-night at sec 1 orientation.
ahyuke! are you?
i think probably will la. cos i don't want early morning got to reach school.
there will be another meeting on monday but i can't make it, i have something on.
hopes everything goes well la. :)

20dec
Went out with stupid dawn! HAHA!
went to study at usual place!
esplanade ! :D
ehehee! the view was freaking nice la!
HAHA! i did maths! OMG.
all the questions - STUNNED.
luckily there's stupid dawn! HAHA!
that girl the brain ah, super clever for maths!LOL!
and i taught her chinese! HAHAHA!

studied to 8pm plus, went to marina square to get dinner.
ate at hongkong cafe (yes again! ) LOL.
it's always her that i end up eating hk cafe.
and we always cannot finished the food. LOL.
her chicken curry like mutton like that. HAHA.
after that went to shop, the shirts at FOX was damn nice!
everything we wanna buy! HAHA!.
but everything need $!
how good if money just drop down from the sky? HAHA.

ok, i'm meeting stupid dawn tmr to study again! HAHA.
see you at changi tmr! :D

ohyes, hannah! i took photo of our snowman! HAHAH!
i'm gonna post up in my next post!
hannah's snowman is super unique! HAHA (:
i love you la! HAHAHAA!
youah, super funny!

TAGS REPLIED :

♥ Kuku mei : HAHAHA! damn touching meh? okay la, i don't like "my sister" the hairstyle there! HAHAHA! i think the ending a little not realistic. :p

♥ Fiona : hahas! go la! LOL! sure got chance one, no worries. :D oh! it's gonna be chinese new year soon again and we are meeting each other again! HEHE! yeps! the song is GREAT!

♥ Vee : LOL! you whatever la! LOL! linda is still great lor! fung definitely YES YES! LOL! my tagboard is so big, can't even see ah? LOL! yea i know.

♥ Felicia : hahas! okay then. oh is it? i went, it was already out for the first 1-20 episodes. (: yes! i love genting's weather! super cooling!

♥ Mengkit : LOL! you shy for what sia? HAHA! you think i know what is that ah? 3 letter words only. HAHA

♥ Litingg : HAHA! thanks GJ! hahahas! i also not quite sure you know. my schedule is TIGHT! HAHAHA! i have so much undone homeworks. :x LOL!

♥ Jessica Love : YOYOYO LOVE! glad that exams are finished for you! can relax already! =) heheee! yea, i met you and others quite few times already but what we miss was the taking photos section! HAHA~ remember we wanna take lots of pictures and i'm gonna edit as computer desktop! HAHHA! shall miss you lots! ^^

♥ Xenia : HAHAH! yes yes! i love chilam charmaine! OMG! LOVE THEM LA! HAHAHA!both of them super cute! yea got kevin, but i don't like his character there. tend to cheat on charm! HAHA!

♥ Hannah : HAHA! don't feel paiseh la! HAHAHAA! why TRY? hahas! TRY also no use. COMFIRM you'll miss me! HAHAH! and i got your snowman picture! HAHA! i found the paper in my bag and i took your "cute" snowman down! show you some day huh! HAHAH!

♥ Lingling : HAHAHA! one sub different only! i'm so so glad to find people taking same combine subs! HAHAHA! i was so surprise when i heard the subjects you took! HAHA! same ! LOL! I CAN NEVER DO MATHS NOR I CAN NEVER LOVE MATHS! HAHA! and that's why i can't do physics! AHAHA! yea, the outing was GREAT! :D hahahs! so fun to have all of you all there :D meet up soon! ^^ & yeps, linked you! :D

♥ FRAN : YO MISS RETARD! HAHA! hahas! i'm doing specially for you! it's specially for all IE viewers! HAHAHAHA! & you typed wrongly, is miss photogenic! HAHAHAH! that's what you say leh! HAHA!

♥ Peiyi : hahas! thanks! sure, i'll link you up soon! ^^ see you around!

♥ Hugo : aww, you sure to miss school! but never mind, there's still next year! HAHA! wow, a month rest! take this month to rest well and update TVB! HAHAHA!

♥ Hsiehhui : YO ! hahahs! i will de! hahas! tavia is on my hands! muhahahs! retarded already la me! LOL!

♥ Grace : hi! hahas! sure, relinked you soon! (:



done with tags!
here's something very retarded.
i chatted with miss retard-FRAN recently and look at our conversation, you'll laugh la! HAHAH!
i print-screen alot of them.
presenting Ms Retard- FRAN and Ms Clever - JOYCE! HAHA!
SET 1!
(enjoy and goodnite! my super noisy father snoring damn loud la! i wanna try using tape to tape his mouth! HAHA! JK! )

Yourstruly - FRAN ( the retarded one )
I - JOYCE ( the more cleverer one ! HAHA)

1.


2.

























3.

4.




























5.

6.
































7.

8.


























9.


10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc