Skip to main content
Helloha everyone!
it's been some time since i've updated my blog!
yeayea, it's the same old reason. LOL.
my com hasnt been fixed.
Sec 4 life is really terrrible. you cannot afford to rest even an hour.
there are so many homework, projects and all to be done.
plus there's SYF.
even sat have to come back for band practice.
today will be our band concert performance along with somw other schools.
we will be wearing our brand new uniform soon! HEHE!
GLAD! that's one happy thing to be happy for.

yesterday we had our sports day at YIO CHU KANG.
kind of useless, i;m not running this year so nothing special.
well, my mid year examinations is just 3-4 weeks away.
it's gonna be tested on sec 3 work till now.
GOSH. i have to memorise my SS and HIST !
if not there's not enough time.
even chem has to memorized the formula and everything.
lots of things to kill my brain cells. ARGH.
luckily there's ms kalipop to study with me every sunday.
to catch up my work + homework [:
this sunday again yes! see you ms kalipop! (:
cant believe that O levels chinese is coming very soon.
JUNE the 1ST!
everything is moving super fast.
how great if time could stop moving, but well, it will not be possible.

my term 1 results is out.
super terrible.
i have to buck up on my langugues.
i failed english - based on one test mark, i fail the test, means i fail english. BOO.
chinese C! - OMG! this is unbelievable! it's because i didnt study for one 佳句test and they pulled down my marks, it is disgrace having this kind of marks in a BAND A chinese class. -.-
but the rest of the 5 subjects are As. (:
5 distinctons in subjects hor, HANNAH AND FRAN! LOL!. (inside joke)

Dancing class has been enjoyable.
i love salsa! HAHA!
new steps everytime but love it la! LOL.
this is the only activity that can kill my brain cells for a moment. LOL.
thursday's death isolation is TERRIBLE.
this is to train your body flexibility.
SUPER TIRING. OMG.
move NON-STOP.
but cha cha and salsa is FUN :D

TAGS REPLIED:
PONG : YOU AH! WHERE ARE YOU DURING SPORTS DAY?! LOL

MICHELLE : YES! me too! I MISS YOU TOO SWEETIEEE! :D

YANYI: Yeps, salsa (: hahas! it's a nice dance truely [: well, all the other dance also not bad :D

KUKU MEI : FACT YOUR HEAD! LOL! not yet. i'm using sister's laptop (: WHERE ARE YOU ASO ON SPORTS DAY!?!

CARMEN : HELLO LOVELY! HAHA! i cant update often. com breakdown! LOL i miss you sweetie! i've been well (: just lots of work! how about you? :D

FIONA: HELLO! hahas! she certainly is (: very nice person as well [:

Isabelle : HELLO MUI (: long time no see (: how are you?[: yes kate's pretty (: awww, thank you dear :D both songs are sang by lovely niki chow (:

W.Y : you are? yuzhen's cousin?

Huimin: HELLO THERE! long time no see too! i'm fine but homeworks are thrashing me!LOL how about you?

HUGO: i'm in the same situation as you too! LOL! they are all killing my brain cells! HAHAH!

Joey : i dono. there seems to be some pop up thingy blocked, aww, that means i cant get to read your blog already.

Lingling: HELLO! HAHA! i think bad debts easy but depreciation super difficult. i cant understand that topic. LOL. maths needs improvement. i cant understand the topic on probablity. it just makes no sense. LOL. but still can do some questions. LOL. just cooking dishes alone can kill me already! HAHHAA!but agree la, D&T pupil worst! LOL

FRAN: EHEHEHE! LOL! i'm back okay! LOL!




there's lots of pictures i wanna share!
FLYER WIH 小妹!















CHEMIST STUDENT- JOYCE!
taken by JWEN TAN [:






























LOOK AT THE BAD CHEMMIST STUDENT- TANJWEN!
break the testtube! AHYO! HAHAHAA!



































BEARBEAR 自拍相!
hehehes!






































shall stop now! see you all soon!
i have to go for breakfast with cheecher and susus!
then band! :D BYE READERS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc