Skip to main content

WOOT! MID YEAR IS OVER:D

Hello dearies!
i know i have neglected all of you during this time.
Schedule were fully packed with dance class and studies.
and i OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE mid year has ended! =)
woooohoooooooo!
heheee!
i was feeling very tired, very very tired.
i stayed up to 3.30am everyday to memorize this and that.

Physics paper 2 was alrighty la, but i'm not too sure whether i flunged that up.
Today had physics/chem paper 1, and i MISREAD 2 questions, 2 marks gone + totally physics section was rather badly done.
where density always remains the same, i went to muiltiply by 3 when the ask me to calculate densities of such 3 iron blocks. LOL. how reatard is that.
haiz, endless carelessness. HOW!
and a topic on chem, it was showing liquid molecules to gas molecules and it's so obvious that it's
boiling, BUT i see those liquid molecules as SOLID. wth! ARGH.
i dont dare to count how many mistakes i make, it's endlessness.
i just hope i pass physics session.

Oral was fine(: got a band 2(: a little away from band 1 because of my conversation = NO IDEAS. LOL.
Mother tongue paper 2 was rather easy(:
i;m so happy doing that! LOL!
POA paper 1 was quite easy too, total of 4 questions, i balanced three of them :D
F&N paper was effin easy! LOL!
that's the first paper i slept for one whole hour. LOL.
E-math paper 1 was manageable but i dono who much i fare. LOL.
NE exam was rather re-tard but i still manage to become a senior builder. NOT BAD. HAHA

i'm on cloud nine that mid year is finally over :D
i need my sleep! LOL!
today after all lessons, went to ben&jerry with kuku! :D
then went LJS (: hehee!
she took 980 with me and i slept on the bus.
effin tired !

& i cant stop taking picture! :D heheee!
anyone thought of what you wanna study after secondary life?
yea, poly would be my choice perhaps.
but i dono what course should i take.
LOL, some random words.! (:
thinking of banking? early childhood psychologist?

PICTURES TIME :D

Thanks vivien sweetie and jesslyn lovely for this rose! (:
i hang it on my file k(:
HAHAA!
BOTH OF YOU VERY SWEET! :D
LOVEE!




AND LOOK AT MY BEAR BEAR!
LOL! so cute right!
my sister went to dress him up with my class tee. LOL.


BYEBYE MID YEAR!
results are given out on monday! OMG.
GOD BLESS.


TAGS REPLIED:

♥HUIMIN: LOL! LG? that's a nice phone too! (:

♥HANNAH: HAHA! YOUR lousy com?

♥MICHELLE: HAHA! thanks! it was on the 13th APRIL.(: LOL ! THANKS sweetiee! (:

♥DADDY MAOMAO: HAHAHAH! the card cute right! LOL! daddy, ou very lousy, your daughters and your wife so good in doing cards you cannot! lousy daddy! LOL.

♥KUKU: always ask me do quiz one leh. i'm lazy to do so! LOL!

♥FIONA: RELINK you PRETTY SOON(:

♥HUGO: HEY THERE! hahas! it's okay (: i've been busy with mid year exams(: how about you? how's life?

♥FELICIA: OH,i see. (:

♥EDWIN: RELINKING YOU SOON :D

♥LINGLING: HELLO! saw from your blog, your dace got a gold? congrats! LOL! thanks! how's your exams? ((:

♥LENG ZAI: HAHAHAH! you MIA ah? LOL! yea, chinese o levels coming soon. LOL! i will de! thanks!

♥EDDISON: er, okay. but sometimes i'll forget, ask her to remind me. thanks!

♥hsiehhui: HELLO! HAHA! yes, MIDYEAR TOTAL STRESSFUL-NESS! LOL! yeps, i studied elective history and WW2 is indeed SEEN! HAHAHAHA! eh, give me your blog link leh. LOL! need to relink. :D


CHINESE O LEVEL PAPER IS ON THE 1ST OF JUNE.
COUTING DOWN 16 DAYS.
PLEASE MOTIVATE ME TO STUDY CHINESE! HAHA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc