Skip to main content
Hello dearies!
i know i had been neglacting my blog for the past few days!
i'm so sorry about it.
because of continuous remedial lessons and all.
but i'm glad that my F&N practical is over!
yes! i manage to finish my 5 dishes in 2 hours!
how great! (:
hehe! and i'm making for children though.
I hope i score well for it. *keep finger cross.

now 2 major part of O levels is completed and that includes chinese and F&N practical,
i'm handing up my F&N coursework pretty soon and coursework B is coming up.
being a sec 4 really sucks.
life is terrible but well, thinking of the positive side, life after sec 4 would be the greatest!
so why not study hard not. hehe.
i seemed to be motivating myself.
how retard. LOL.
& i'm currently on my F&N evaluation.
and i have to amend all the mistakes and all before i submit up.
hopefully i score an A.
*cross fingers again.

dancing classes was great!
i always enjoy them.
yesterday my leg was effing pain.
standing on high heels for a couple of hours is not a kidding matter.
really effing painful. JIVE was FUN FUN FUN.
HAHA! but super tiring.
then we had tango, all thanks to alfred laoshi to teach me tango just before that day
then i remember the steps. LOL.
CHACHA was great too :D
and the freestyle was good too!
hehe! i think i'm not joining social waltz. not interested in it.
i miss my salsa. ):




and i finished watching [老婆大人2] not long ago.
it's a sequel to [老婆大人1].
i'm totally obsessed with this show. it's great!
jessica's acting really power! 一姐不愧是一姐!
her emotional scenes are great!
it's a pity she signed per-series, cant always ge to see her acting.
and "ah B!" OHMY. he's FREAKING CUTE!
how i wish my future son looks like him! HAHAHA
his voice damn cute! effin HIGH~ but super cute!
so you all should go rent the disc and watch it huh! (:

V showed me kate's new seriesi!
and it's not bad thou.
i'll asked my mum to go rent it. seems nice(:

TAGS REPLIED:
♥ YANCHING: HAAH! you're welcome my dear! and thanks!
RELINK!
♥ KUKU MEI: LOL! you didnt come for POA second rememdial right? tsk, bad girl!

♥ Carmen: HEY THERE! HAHA! yeps, of course i still remember you! hahas! thanks!

♥ roslynda: HELLO(: thanks!

♥ Michelle: HELLO! i'm fine, just busy with O levels and work. how about you?

♥ lingling: Mid year was a disaster for you? never mind, there's always a final prelim before the real O level reached yea? work hard yes! let's work hard together! (:

♥ Muanting: HAH! ohyea hor! i'll return in to you once i remember k! LOL! HAHA! that's true! miemie is the laziest one. and i know you are proud to have JOYCE NG! :D hehehe!

♥ SNOWMAN KEE: HAAHAHA! i will de! (:

♥ JOEY: LOL, sure (:

♥ Grace : RE-LINK !

♥ Hsiehhui: HAAH! i'll relink! (: yeps, see you soon woman! misses! (: and thanks!

♥ litingg: HAHA! thanks gajei :D

♥ Felicia: hello dear (: hahas! RELINK!

♥ Aishah : HEY! long time no see! HAHAA! thanks!

♥ Isabelle.s : LOL! no la! you are also smart de ma(: be confident and jiayou k! LOVE YOU! (:

♥ Edwin: HAHAHAH! getting soon getting soon.

♥ pongpong: HELLO PONGGGG. LOL! gave you back already! (:

♥ - : er, you are? yeps, i've finished watching 10 brothers thou.

♥ Hugo: REALLY?! CONGRATULATIONS!


BYE PEOPLE!
i've got to do my F&N!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc