Skip to main content
Hi everyone!!!
sorry for the late updates.
thats because my com is dead.
28th was a unlucky day, where 28 is always lucky but not this time round.
i was down with fever, serious cough plus sore throat.
so i didnt went work and my collegue got to work full shift. poor thing.

29th was the arrival of 10 tvb stars.
the airport was filled with uncountable people.
i think its because there were many stars now and thus sheh's group only consists of her real fans. LOL.
dawnteo came my house and 10 plus early in the morning. then we prepare this and that and went to changi airport. met jiamin! LOL.
met FC and dawnlau at the arrival hall.
then they came out at atound 1 plus PM of im not wrong.
we went to say hello to sheh and off we go to dawn's car.
arrived at Ritz earlier.

Soon, the stars arrived, one by one they walked in.
i passed sheh my gift and this time round i forgot to take picture of my own gift!
i did her a scrapbook.
then she took over and smile and said "hou ah, ngoh fan hoi tai har. (okay, i'll go back and take a look)"
she was looking at my scrapbook all the way to the lift. ehehe.
and we stayed at the lobby to slack.
till night time was the awards thingy.
Congratulations for winning 2 awards! (:
my continous votes are not wasted!

it was around 11 when the awards ceremony ended.
sheh came out together with fund and moses for photoshot.
security was pretty strict.
but luckily dawn and heather manage to approach the personals and we manage to talk to sheh and photo taking.
she ws extremely gorgeous with her gown. O:
can see that she is already tired but she still take pictures and sign things for us graciously.


isnt she gorgeous?
this time round her schedule was super packed.
she was very tired as well.
so we quickly get done with pics and all and let her rest already.
next morning was super tired!
woke up at 4 plus AM! AM!
cabbed down with jess to airport.
and when i was talking to dawn on phone, a big bus approached infront of us,
after i hang up the phone, i realise the bus was the artist's bus. LOL.
how retarded.
sheh was very very tired.
heather was like go talk to her. LOL.
after she registered in, dawn and i simply walked beside her and interact with sheh.
yeps, guesed she regconize me (:
she was like telling us that her malaysia there's an advertistment (SKINZ i think?) and it'll be launched in singapore around july, maybe we can see her again.
although timing was short la, but the chatting part was great. :D

and before entering the check-in point :

Joyce: ahsheh, hor um hor yi pho lei ah? (ahsheh, can i hug you?)
Ahsheh looking at me and she stretch out her arms!
HAHA. then i went hug her (:
can feel and see that she really lost alot of weight.
very skinny. hope she takes care of herself!
P.S i cant stop smiling to myself that i hug her! HAHA. her expression was super cute when she was looking at me and then stretch out her arms to hug me as well. :D

anyway got to go for work! -.-
BYE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc