Skip to main content
Hi dearies~~
i know it has been ages since i last touch my blog.
i wanna update pictures from my phone,
but i guessed the computer is suffering from millions insanity,
it just cant read my USB from phone.
rawr, joyce really dont know what to do .
so bad news, no pictures for now.

yesterday,dawn and i went out (:
wanted to go get a hair cut in the morning, but it was closed ): BOO.
so we went to school to get my testimonial.
hahahaaa, alot of good words. *shy shy*
hahahaha.

then we headed down to vivo.
we went to sentosa.
went to look around the resorts world and all.
its really not bad la.
but alot shops are not offically opened yet.
so didnt shop alot.
just bought some things from the hershey's stall, USS gift shop, sentosa gift shop.
we then went to imbiah station.
been ages since i stepped there.
i forgot that we can actually go into the merlion. LOL.
and dono what's in there.

after walking about 5 plus.
we parted and reached kembagan CC for dance around 6+.
chiwfoong came to try out her competition costume. hehe.
we both have the same costume,just different colours. LOL.
the stars are all so poky.
pratice with nikie our chacha.
try to choroegraph out the chacha steps asap before competition reached.
OMG. its like less than a month till out latin competition.
this is crazy.

730 was samba (:
it was great! make me lose all my fats!
quick quick, fats fats go away,
please dont come another day~~ ANYMORE.

following by viennese waltz (is this how they spell it? i guessed there's something wrong with my spelling).
my favourite ballroom dance! (:
i ♥ V.waltz! (:
hahahhhaa! simply great + super fun :D

last but not least will be the international waltz.
it was tiring.
LOL.
i cant do really good body and foot works for waltz. ):

after that went home with nikie (:
thanks for sending me home and the koi! HAHA :D

wow, i think i've been taught 1) Latin- chacha, Rumba, Samba, Paso Doble (little), Jive!
2)Ballroom-Waltz, V.waltz, slow foxtrot, quickstep(super little),tango.
3)Social- Rock&roll, Salsa, Bachata, Meringue, rhythum foxtrot & etc.

i cant believe i've already learnt so many dances!
and its really a great thing to dance ! (:
espeically if you have a super duper nice teacher (like mine!) and super fun dance mates! :D

okay, its getting late
i've got to go for work tmr morning!
tata! dont miss me ok!
HAHAHA.
happy good friday! (:

tmr going out with Pmama:D and dawnnnn :D
♥♥♥!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc