Skip to main content

Jealousy is no more than feeling alone against smiling enemies ~ Elizaberth Bowen


no idea, really no idea, really really no idea.
why people behave in such way?
if people is better than you, try to reflect on yourself!
Chinese characters wrote : “一山还有一山高” , “强中自有强中手"
If someone is doing way better than you, you have to constantly improved yourself too.
im not only telling you, but ive been telling myself too.
There will always be people striving way better than you, definitely,
the obstacle here is that, HOW YOU GONNA ADJUST YOURSELF so that you will be on par?
no use envying or being jealous of people isnt it?
sometimes i just dont understand why people tend to behave in such way,
dont you think its so immature?!
you are indirectly "scolding" me on twitter first that makes me wanna retaliate.
Nevertheless, you are one good person! you are really nice, and i really treasured you as a friend. i respected you!
but what did you do to me? SIGH.

anyway, enough of that.
today had been a busy day.
Went school for PACE, helped with the decoration and everything.
really hope deco will be able to finish everything on time!
DECO TEAM FTW :]
HWATAENGGGGG ! (:
left them at 6pm! so sorry couldnt stay longer because ive got to go for dance !

arrive at studio at 7pm!
before that, i met a weird family whom they say they came from parkinstan, then no money to feed their child. However, by judging how they wear, they looked well-off leh!
the wife is freaking scary can!
i knew they came out to cheat my money la, but i still gave them in case its real!
If its real, the child will go hungry eh!
when i took out my money and pass it to them, the wife snatch from me!
literally SNATCHING ok.
yes, so i was right that they were out to cheat my money la.
but whatever, im treating it as donation.

LATIN TODAY :D
we had JIVEEEE! :]
heheheh! *happy girl*
been long since i danced jive! but mia mi special is super difficult to perfect it :/
BIG SIGH. have to keep practicing ah. D:
Im having dance competition on JAN.
hopefully am able to master it asap.

After dance, went Dhoby to meet yuting for the polaroid films!
thanks girl! :)
heheeee! AND YES, my polaroid is filled up again :D
and ive spammed 2 films of myself alr! HEHE.

okay! got to sleep soon!
long day tmr! -
2 workshops from PACE. 9am-4pm all the way.

GOODNIGHT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc