Skip to main content




HIHI!
yes yes, long time no see.
i dont know what to blog either ;D
haha, blog's dead. should i change to tumblr?
so i can just post pictures up and type nothing!

keke, ohya, i haven congratulate her.
her her her her her, the only her :)
CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAREST IDOL, RUI EN!<3
finally, someone deserving you know :)
1)Favourite Female Character - Yang Xiao Dong
2)Best Actress 2011 <3
3)Top 1o most popular female!
4) OMY e-awards - most popular local artist (not sure of the exact title)

thank god for everything :)
thanks to her hard work, thanks to ken lim, thanks to RBKD, thanks to people who voted for her as she really preform well, thank you everyone who likes her, thank you thank you!! =)
(WHY DO I SOUND LIKE IM THE ONE RECEIVING THE AWARDS?) kekeke.

But yes, i am really happy for her :)
its all worth it, like totally.
my time and efforts and opportunities to vote for her is really worth it :))
but there are certain consequences like my mum will be scolding me REAL HARD, and i meant REAL HARD HUH, cause the phone bill might arrive anytime. YES, I VOTED DAMN HIONG FOR HER FOR TOP10. lol. but for her, its worth it la. :|
not forgetting online voting :) i went to pester my relatives for ICs. HAHA, and got scolded cause i said i wanted to use it for something, but didnt tell them for her, they scare i machiam go use their IC borrow loan sharks sia. LOL.
thank you relativess <3 now you can ask me why i need your ICs for ! :p

BEST ACTRESS: we are not the ones who determine this. the judges made their wise choice. it was a tough fight between you know who and her. honestly speaking, im not very confident of her taking it down too because there might be politics behind the company you see. (you know ahem what i mean la) but finally, first time they reward the deserving ones :) REALLY, when i heard her name, actually i cant hear her name, i was screaming ALL THE WAY with RBKD and i didnt know what was happening on stage, till i saw her picture then i was like "OMG, did she won?!! DID SHE" and yes she did!! :D HAHA, i CRIED on the spot and coincidentally, i had eye liner on that day, not waterproof, so you know how cui i look after i cried and BINGO, xinmsn's camera was directly in front of my face. OMG. :| but thank god again, it wasnt made to public. kekekeke :D

ITS RUIEN's generation yooooooo! :p
HAHAHA, self-proclaim huh.

anyway, what have i been doing these past few days?
school had started for me, and this is the first time ever i felt so SLACK.
perhaps because year 1 was pretty packed! LOL.
and i cant get used to this SLACKING timetable!! :o
i always thought ive lots of things to do and in fact yes i have lots of things to do.
pacesetters.BIG.academic.dance etc.

ive made so many new friendsss!
and im a happy girl :)
heheh! oh i'll be staying in school's hostel real soon with annabelchow!! :D
we cant wait!! YAY! ((:

okay! ive nothing to say alr.
for now, at least.
heee!

GOODNIGHTY!



OH BTW, IM RUNNING FOR TEENAGE FACE OF THE YEAR 2011!! (:
"JOYCE NG" (:
AND YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY!! (:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
REGISTER TO BE A MEMBER FIRST!
kamsahamida!! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc