Skip to main content

The Changing Point Productions Xmas Dinner

Hi Everyone!
braved through the storm, braved through the "proclaimed" doomsday and im here to blog!
woohoo as ive said i'm living in the world not believing that there will be doomsday.
So people, please live happily everyday ok!

So anyway im here with my next blogpost on: The Changing Point Productions Xmas Gathering!
huh? what is The Changing Point Productions? In short, it is TCP, wanna find out more?
Please go to their facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/thechangingpointproductions
or visit the official website at www.thechangingpointproductions.com!
okay lah, i be nice, tell you in summary, they produce online dramas/Variety shows and even have their own Awards ceremony! Click on the link to watch their exciting shows!!
Currently on air is TCP's blockbuster [Pottery]! One of the show that i've enjoyed very very much and hungry for more episodes, always blaming how come each episode so short only then how come the music can just right fit the atmosphere then then can let me tear some more. I described until like that, confirm nice to watch one. GO CATCH it and spread the word around to ask your friends to watch! It's definitely a show worth watching! :)

TCP had its Christmas gathering on the 15th of December! It was really a great day and well spent day with all of them! After the rehearsals for the awards ceremony, we proceed to get some ingredients to prepare for the party~~ and off we go the broers Cafe (A beautiful place to chill out for you and your friends!! Where is it? What is there nice to eat? Check out TCP's productions -- Food talk 2!) heheh! nice service right? Still tell you where and what nice to have! 好人做到底啦,I post the link here for you! Enjoy and don't drool! hehe!



THE CAKES LOOKS GOOD!

okay, anyway back to the Xmas party!
We had a whole lot of fun and i reunited with my 10th generation babes!!
Missed them so much since the trailer shoot we did long ago!
Have you seen them?? (Got my face leh! HAHA and features all the TCP's babies!)



hheh! When we reached the Broer's Cafe, we started with some handmade food for the parttteeyyy!
and i volunteered for sandwich cutting with all my 10th gen babes! :D heheh
it was fun doing things together! :))

As time passed, Sean (TCP's boss = my boss!) gave us some highlights of what dramas they are doing next year and who are the casts who are casted in the various projects. After which pointed out some learning points of us which i find it damn bloody true. I mentioned it before on my facebook. He pointed out an important message which left me thinking hard and also left me thinking is that the major reason why I cannot improve in the eyes of people but I felt Ive improved? "you think that you've given your best, you've improved but in fact you are still lying in your own comfort zone.."  Until now, believe me, im still stuck at this sentence. Am i really like that? I think most probably is. What can I do to improve better??!! ARGH. i felt like a total failure whenever i think of my acting performance. Until now, why can't I cry very badly kind? pissed off. 
Sigh. 

After the emo scene, get back to Xmas party! 
We shifted all the tables etc and begin to see all my 师兄师姐coming in and most importantly, they are very nice and friendly! ^^ Met the crews and the management as well and they are all so nice! I guess this is probably my first time meeting the casts and crews. It was a great experience interacting with all of them! We had nice food, nice games, nice gift exchange session as well as great photo taking session! It was very nice to catch up with my 10th gen babes and the rest of them!~ 
Just let the pictures do the talking! :))



A picture with the yummy food and also with our top rising star contestants!


Another one~~ Smileee~


& this is my 10th generation babes!! hehehe! i think i can camouflage with the xmas tree. LOL


10th gen babes again with Carine's Iphone! ^^


Happy us with our gift exchange! :D


TCP family! not complete yet!


TCP 阿哥Kenneth! Crime partner Shawntee! and my ahjie lookalike Carine!


With Xue Yao! Didnt know he was in On the Edge episodes too! Definitely did have a great sharing session with him on that day! :)




YAY TO TCP!! 
wishing TCP to grow, GRow and GROW more in future!!

So weird, i recalled taking a lot of pictures with all of them but i dont find them on facebook or maybe they didnt tagged me so im just posting what i've been tagged on facebook :(
anyway i had a great celebration with them! :D
Hope you all had a great one coming too!! :D

I'll blogged about my first time experience as a wedding emcee in the next post!
Goodnight!^^






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc