Skip to main content

Blog revamped, Hatched Sg, Churrosity

HI EVERYONE!!! after almost 2 days of hardwork..... my blog is 80% done!! YAYE!
I decide to input my CV and showreels, basically what I am doing as a freelance actress :)
The rest of the links are almost done except for the photos corner as I am still in the midst of transferring 2000 over photos from my Iphone. *gasps*

 In order for me to set up the photos link, i've created a Facebook page as well to facilitate the photos as I can create multiple albums there to show the behind the scenes pictures. So... would you pretty please head over to my humble page to click a "like"? thank you!!^^ www.facebook.com/jwanting

My determination to revamp my blog comes from my work. I believe as a freelancer, i need to know how to market myself well. hahahaha, #truefacts.
And there, thanks to my talented sister who knows how to deal with all the HTML code, i've hello kitty at the sides!! *happy*

*Will update the pictures corner every now and then after my phone transferred that 2000 over*

-------------------- A visit to HATCHED at Holland Village-------------------------------------------
Had been hearing people talking about "Hatched Sg" but i've yet to try them till a few days ago when I was running errands with the accompany of Jasper to collect my pay. Thanks to Jasper's treat i get to try this little shop located at Holland Village (Exact address: 267 Holland Avenue, Nearest MRT: Holland Village, circle line).

I wanted to try their egg dishes because hatch is known for that. however, i was really hungry at that point of time and was thinking perhaps those eggs Benedict wont be able to satisfy my hunger. So playing safe, i decide to go for their carbonara! It surprises me because their Carbonara was really Delicious. They were not stingy with their cream sauce, but gave us plenty of the sauces instead. You know how some restaurants were very stingy with their cream sauce and by the time you take your pictures and upload to instagram, your cream sauce has already evaporated. lol.

Jasper and I were literally talking most of the time and to our surprise, the Carbonara still tasted well because of the generous amount of cream sauce they gave. Totally worth the price for this plate of Carbonara (around $16++). I am truly satisfied. :) The ambiance of hatched at Holland Village was rather comfortable, the staff there were very welcoming and enthusiastic! probably because they were mostly youngsters there. I love to take photos of myself with the food and tagged the place wherever I can. Hatched services were so pleasant that they will locate your photos (you have to tag them la) and will take the extra efforts to thank you for coming down and hope to see you again! I will definitely visit hatched again for their eggs Benedict! ^^

Next up after hatched, we went around Holland Village to look for "Churrosity" because I love Churros!
I mean who don't? Moreover, it's pretty hard to find them in Singapore. Therefore, I need to get them!


Tada! a happy girl with her cup of Churros! Im counted as a churros lover and i'll definitely grab them if i saw it. Finally we found Churrosity (241 Holland Ave). They had bite sizes as well as a complete length one but when we went there, there were only bite sizes left. The Churros were priced at $3.20 for 6 pieces and $4.90 for 10-11 pieces of them. I think that they were a little bit overpriced though. Have to say these churros wasnt the best but its still above average as I enjoyed them! 

Explore Holland Village because that's a really nice place to be at!
Till then! I've to prepare myself for a movie shoot this evening and production is expected to be delayed, im hoping I do not need to stay overnight. *cold sweat*
Please tweet me @Joycelicious, or instagram me @jwanting or email me at jwanting93@gmail,com if you've good food to recommend!  Don't we just love eating? :p





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc