Skip to main content

Cheap trills!! Nanyang Polytechnic Entrepreneur shop!!

HI EVERYBODY!
its almost 3:30 am now and im blogging. lol.
I'm supposed to blog once im home but I went to packed my wardrobe cause the wardrobe crashes and no longer able to support all my clothes. sigh.
now im left with the portable stand. *Shakes head*

Anyway, i just cleared 1 big bag of clothes, meant to throw it away or to send it to the poor children. another big bag is one that consists of a number of new clothes where the sisters went bangkok the other time and bought back stuff but then we dont like it already. (the style). I will most probably be opening a flea to sell them all. so wasted. its mostly new piece. I definitely will be going at a cheap price! Look out for my flea information. My special guest - Shelia Tan (hehehehe) will also come down to help! (She say one). HAHA

Today, or rather yesterday, went to help CR to film an educational programme where it requires us to swim. very short scene and I met back some of the friends whom ive not seem for a long time :D
After we finished with the shoot and done with all the bathing and eating..... we decided to shop a little at NYP's entrepreneur stall! Oh, we were there because the filming was there.

To my surprise, the NYP entrepreneur stall sells lots of stuff including ripples, FBT, Sasa etc! I mean every poly has their own retail store where students prolly from the retail management would have to handle it. but NYP's entrepreneur stall was really an eye opener because there were pretty clothes on sale!! Some racks are like 40% off which you can get some clothes as low as $9+!! their clothes are not the lao kok kok one ok! its quite classy and trendy!


These are some of the clothes they have in store. 


SHOES


RIPPLES!!! 


The ever-popular baseball jacket is also in stores!!

Look at that! Classy, trendy, elegant, hip! As Im from TP, their retail store is slightly different. They sell mostly tidbits,stationary or TP very own T-shirts! So this is probably my first time seeing a school's entrepreneur shop selling such trendy items. Additionally, it is also managed by their students!
I managed to pick up 2 dresses and went to try them!



THE OWL DRESS with combine flaffy skirt!
Cost: $15.90 (should be, cant really remember)



Definitely my favorite piece! *jumps around*
It's chiffon material! Not too hot!
it's shorter in the front and longer at the back! 
It was really beautiful! I dont really have such elegant dress before and I thought I should get one to prepare it for the future dinner and dance kind. 
I love the details at the side. The little golden V-shaped beats were formed at the side to make the dress less dull yet classy in a way :) 

Cost: $19.90! 


This is their cashier counter! 
As it is managed bu the students, you are guaranteed to be well-served. 
They were very friendly and helpful. Not forgetting the smiles and thanks on their face when they served you. Pleasant shopping experience indeed! 

NYP Students and staff are entitled to addtional 10% discount on top of the prices!
YOU SAVED A LOT MORE. 
So when you are crazy over project or stressed out during exams period, you can just do some retail therapy to relax! Don't forget to top up your wallet first. lollll. 
GO CHECK THEM OUT OK! 
Cheap and beautiful clothes!! ^^

CIAO~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc