Skip to main content

[Ad] Nothing But Green

HI EVERYONE!

I know its been a while since i kept my blog running actively.
I used to blog once in every 2-3 days but less frequent now because of school.
I'm just done with my powerpoint slides for Academic Writing and even when I'm typing this post, im physically and mentally tired. (If you see some typo mistakes, please pardon me)
AND YES, I SURVIVED the first week in SMU!
but the workload is crazy. It's only the first week of school and I've 3 presentations awaiting for me already. SAY HI TO SMU's Culture~
while we are busy with our daily life, we still need to indulge ourselves for food!

Today's post will be on ORGANIC FOOD! - NOTHING BUT GREEN! 



Same first impression as me when you read the shop's name? 
"Oh no, am i eating all the tasteless vegetables again?" , "is it just eating vegetables?"
Our mindset sets that organic food does not taste as good as non-organic ones. However, this is not true. we might think that due to the organic nature, a lot of tasty processed/marination used on our food are compromised and therefore it wouldn't taste as good. BUT nope, I'm NOT bringing you to have TASTELESS vegetables nor its JUST going to be vegetables. 
READ ON :)

Located at Tanjong Pagar, this humble shop makes it appearance unique as its main focus is to serve organic food to its customers. "Nothing but green" aims to encourage consumers to make educated decisions on what they buy and what they eat.  It is ideal to develop healthier eating habits by taking baby steps such as cutting down on processed snacks or items that don’t contain many natural or organic ingredients.




The exterior of "Nothing but Green"




Our first dish - Greens Vegetarian Salad with light balsamic & Creamy caesar dressing! 
Not a fan of salad at all but this is definitely one of my favourite dish there. 
It is so refreshing with the balsamic and caesar dressing that it taste so good!





Next up, we were served with 2 different soups, namely the Onion Soup and the potato Miso Soup. All of us prefer the Onion soup though I really hated onions. but this onion soup had no taste or smell like onions at all. :) All soups are served with their signature mint bread. 



Next up on the list: Thai Green curry chicken! CURRY CHICKEN ALSO ORGANIC AH?! yes, it is!! HAHAHA amazed? yes i am too because though its organic, it taste absolutely yummy too! one of our favourite choice! 



NEXT.... we requested this.... AHHAHAHA
Roast beef with BBQ Sauce + brown rice! I personally feel that this is equally yummy too! 
I mean organic beef? I was doubting at this at first too... but who knows? 
this dish gave me some elements of surprise! :)

SANDWICHES TIME



TADA, presenting you Mushroom Wrap! 
Im a mushroom lover and I love how healthy this wrap is with the different vegetables being put together. 




HELLO MR TOFU BURGER :D




SMOKED SALMON SANDWICH!!!! I AM A SALMON LOVER. 
Enough said. this sandwich is the perfect one for me! 
Love how the smoked salmon is so fresh with combination of the vegetables within the bread! 
All sandwiches are served with their own organic chips! 




THESE ARE ORGANIC FRIES. want some healthy fries instead? eat them without guilty! 
They taste even tastier than the normal oily fries. 
Do you know that their fries are air fried which thus does not use any oil? 
ITS TRUE. 
the fries comes with 2 other sauces and I love the organic Mayo! It goes well with almost anything!



I used it to dip my sandwiches!


all sandwiches comes with the organic chips, I took them and dip into this organic mayo too! 
TASTE GOOD!




OUR DESSERTS!!!
tell me who dont love desserts? they are the best way to end your entire dishes!
and... THEY ARE ORGANIC TOO! 
Eating it without heavy guilt. yum yum!


Their drinks are all organic too! 


This is my pick for my drink! Belvoir Organic Lemonade Presse at $3.80
Pretty refreshing! 


OTHER RELATED ORGANIC PRODUCTS




The store also brings in different teas, these are just some of them!
Look at the last picture, PMS TEA?! haha, pretty interesting!!


They also bring in such cute organic pastas!!
I WANT THEM TOO!




ORGANIC CANDY!!




Non-food organic products as well? 

So, you see, Nothing but green is like a "All-in-one" shop for organic products. 
Why not take a look yourself someday?


Additional Pointers for you all: 

   Nothing But Green provides retail and delivery services. Customers can order by calling 67333567 or order online at www.nothingbutgreen.com.sg.

Nothing But Green is able to host parties/events at their outlets. They will customize an organic buffet spread to suit customers' tastes. Also,  creating themed organic cakes for birthdays or special occasions. [SO NICE!!!]

Nothing But Green is currently running an early bird special!!!! Customers who come early between 11am to 12noon and 5.30pm to 7pm will get to enjoy a complimentary soup or salad when they order any main!


Start being a organian now! hahahah, I made them up myself. Organian sounds cute right? I mean we are often exposed to processed food and it's really not healthy to always have them. Why not try out some tasty yet healthy food at some point of time? After all, organic food taste fresher and tastier! ^^

Courtesy of Shelia, Vincent and his uncle for inviting us down to the store. A big thank you to Joey and Staff from Nothing But Green for serving and hosting us. :)



MENTHOLATUM ACNES ULZZANG BEST FACE COMPETITION!

HAVE YOU VOTED FOR ME TODAY?
do remember to cast your 3 votes to me as competition is ending on the 1st of septemeber! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! :) 




THIS IS THE STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL BY EVERCY.

DIRECT LINK: http://on.fb.me/1bYUjYj
link works only on PC/ ANDROID BROWSER!

THERE'S ONLY 1 DAY AND A FEW HOURS LEFT!
please lend me your utmost support!!

Thank You!!


SHOWREELS UPDATED FOR:

Channel8: The Dream Makers!

 

Channel8: Love at Risk



NIGHT NIGHT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc