Skip to main content

Drive me Crazy bits and pieces/ Kidleidoscope 2013

HI EVERYONE!

sorry for the lack of updates!
I actually have a few sponsored items to prepare for photoshoot and advertise in my blog but i haven found time to do it because im busy with a ...... toggle sitcom! Extremely honored to be able to be part of this 13 episodes sitcom! We had a few rehearsals here and there + 2 actual shoots and I've really learnt a lot. There are parts where I'm super lousy at but im grateful that the actors and directors were very patient with me! I've done some homework on character analysis and I hope when shoot resumes this coming sunday I'll be prepared to show a better Melissa (my role name in the the sitcom). Can't wait for sunday to arrive too because a lot of my friends are going to be on set as well! SO HAPPY!!!


grabbed the photo from Sheena (Acting as my sister-in-law) and created my own comic! haha, its a sitcom so its filled with like comedy feel. hahahah! 


that's my petite and cute AD on the left and the super nice makeup lady! i cant remember what are we doing that i laughed like a mad woman. probably mimicking some china accent. LOL


my super talented, hilarious and pretty sister-in-law in Drive me Crazy!


our adorable AD. hehehe



during one day of the shoot, I met Tiny Tony on set! hehehe
It's always so fun to have familiar faces on set!! Am really happy to see Mr Tiny here! hehe 









some imaging pictures of "Melissa". I really liked this role a lot because she's really the "in-charge" kind. She thinks she's the smartest and everyone is stupid. heheheheh and I love how the style is so funky and stylish for her! hehehe I WILL WORK HARD FOR THE REMAINING SHOOT DAYS! FIGHTING!


KIDLEIDOSCOPE RUNWAY 2013~

What is Kidleidoscope? 
it is one of SMU's community Service program where one of its beneficiaries include CARE SINGAPORE (Children-at-risk empowerment association). The objectives of kidleidoscope is to instill self-confidence in youths, give them an opportunity to showcase their true capabilities to the public & to raise awareness so that the society can better appreciate them! 

When I heard Matin conveying this community service, Im like OMG OMG YES, this is the group of people I've always wanted to reach out to. but because of time constraints, I havent been to beneficiaries visits and all but I would wish to do it as often as I can. I've always wanted to volunteer to help the kids/youths. but i havent found an association that allows me to do my way of helping them. I wanted some flexibility but not a weekly committed kind because I know I can't commit due to school work/CCAs/shoots. but I would love to be down whenever I can and teach the kids/youths dance, chat with them, or just simply playing and enjoying some heart to heart talk. I've always want this group of kids/youths to feel that I'm like their close friend, & they can just share anything to me. 

Till when I heard about kidleidoscope, I signed up for the camp (even though is 1 day only) but i cancelled that particular day's event and went for this. I think my friend is still blaming me for flying aeroplane. oh wells.  wanted to just stay for the entire camp, but the second day was the semi-finals of the competition and so I cant missed that. But i still attended the first day and learnt how to dip dye shirts + doing silk screen shirts! 

Through all the beneficiary visits, Im guessing all these visits is to allow the participants/volunteers to impart the skills of dip dying and silk screen to the youths. And on our final day which was held at Cathay on 3rd August, We have to wear these shirts done by the beneficiaries and walk down the runway. It is not a matter of how professional you walked the runway or how good you perform your singing or dancing but the true meaning of this runway is to showcase the shirts that were done by these youths! SO PROUD OF THEM! 
they've done super pretty clothes!

Look at the pictures & you'll know! all the shirts were done by the youths! :')


With Jolin~


with my BFF KAT!


WE ARE THE NDP'13 GROUP!


YAYY TO GREEN NDP GIRLS. LOL

AND WE TRANSFORMED........ to beautiful clothes done by the beneficiaries! 


Faci Omma Cynthia! hehee


with Alethea! ~


with chin to the boonz to the no upz boonz! hahahaha
aka always tio bully in our group cause of his "no-upz" words that came out of his mouth every now and then. HAHAHAH


With Yilin! 


NDP GIRLS! Kat & Alethea! 
(somehow this picture looks like we are showing off our teeth, like doing some colgate advertisement or what. HAHAHA)


ZIHIGH GIRLS


A to the L to the E to the T to the H to the E to the A!


HI NDP GIRLS


CAPTIONS PLEASE FOR THIS PHOTO. HAHAHA dont know what to describe. LOL



After the runway & our dance performance for "Reach out for the Skies" hehee


so proud of my singapore flag tattoo! HAHAH


PICTURE with the NDP people after the performance!



GROUP PHOTO WITH KSCOPE Group5!


& FINALLY a group NDP Picture!

I really love performing, be it acting/ dancing or whatever that requires me to perform la. hahaha, im more to the performing arts group. Kidleidoscope allows me to do things Im loving yet at the same time it has a meaningful story behind it. Im really really proud of the beneficiaries who did these tie dye and silk screen shirt. really had fun showing their work piece to the public! Hoping for more community service like this! 

Goodnight everyone! Have to attend a "Gwiyomi" Event with original Gwiyomi Singer later on to do Gwiyomi together! hehehe SWEET DREAMS~ xoxo 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc