Skip to main content

[sponsored advertorials] WHERE TO SHOP?!

Hi GIRLSSSS! & probably guys!
It's been near to a month since i last updated because school/dance/outside commitments are keeping me busy now. D:
School has been quite fast-paced and stressing, i'm still stuck at some parts and mid-sems are just around the corner. bless me!
Anyway, put it short! there are 3 shops i'm going to recommend you girls!
So stay with me and you won't regret!

First up: 24x25


Kinda think that they have quite a unique shop name. Like they don't use "words" to name their shop but "24x25" instead. 
Before I present to you the items that were sponsored to me, here's a little background on 24x25!
"Happiness is not ready made. Happiness is handmade."

At 24X25, it's all about HANDMADE HAPPINESS
 While we find joy in what we're doing, we hope to spread the love & appreciation for handmade goodness & share some happiness with you!
Behind our handmade products are powered by only a pair of hands. 
We take pride in our products, made from scratch, paying attention to the finest details.
In this world of mass production, we believe that there are people who yearn for the handmade touch. When you're buying handmade, you're buying more than just a product - what you'll get is exclusivity, quality & a whole lot of love!
So why compromise yourself to suit the masses when you can customize & personalize an item, making it one-of-a-kind, made just for you!

Simply putting, 24x25 sells you their "love" and "hands"
because they handmade their items with 200% of love! 

The first sponsored item was this Crotchet tote! (launching on 25 Sept!!)
IT IS SUPER PRETTY! i love how meticulous and beautiful the lace was input on the tote bag!
Take a close look at the fabric below! and its HANDMADE. 
I wonder how they actually managed to do something so lacey and pretty on their own. :')
Moreover, it matches well with whatever outfit because its a little like "off-white" color. 








"LOL, accidents do happen, fringe flew while capturing this picture"
are you in love with this Crotchet tote too?
I'M LOVING IT.
when i received the email from 24x25, I was so happy because ITS TOO PRETTY!!
& it fits A4 files and papers too! Good to carry them to school! 

The second item sponsored to me was: Polka Small Drawstring Pouch
Firstly, who don't love polka dots? 
Majority of the people have soft spot for polka dots im sure!
This drawstring pouch was also handmade! (in fact everything!)
I was told to choose from red, black or navy. To be honest, I was asking my sister which one should I choose because I love all 3 colours T.T
But in the end, i still go for the girly red. hehe (trust me i would wish to own all 3 colours because it is so cute!)




Loving how vibrant the red is! 
your phone is safe to be in it! 

Finally, the third item is: A NECKLACE! 
I always like vintage kinda accessories & so i chose this heart shaped one! 
Actually i was stuck between the tinkerbell (YES ITS SUPER NICE TOO! better go to the web to get it before it runs out!) and this heart. But in the end, i chose the heart instead because I had too many kitties/cartoons kind of necklaces.  



The necklace can match well with plain outfits perfectly! 
"the best photos dawn shot because the sun reflected and shined on my head, giving me a purple colour shade. HAHAHA" 

Thank you 24x25 for having me to advertise for their upcoming launch! I truly loved all the items that were sponsored to me :) 

GOOD NEWS TO ALL MY READERS

> Quote "JOYCE NG" to entitle $2 off' for the Crotchet Tote! Simply quote my name in your order form! Simple as that! :) Enjoy the pretty bag! you won't regret having such pretty tote bag! 

AND.......

> 24x25 is having 'Like & Share' FB page promotion from 24/09 - 28/09 for their Crotchet Tote Launch (launching on 25/09). They'll be giving away a Crotchet InstaxCam Drawstring Pouch!! (WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR! LIKE AND SHARE NOW!)

24x25 
Website: www.24x25.com

....
....
.....
.....

NEXT UP: I present to you RIBBONS OF LOVE. 
hahahaha, i named them one la, cause the owner is very nice and generous! She sent me so many ribbons as hair accessories! 
STAY WITH ME, because there are many pretty ribbons given to me and i just shot them all in one shot on Sunday! 

@shopbuywear is a humble instagram shop! Locate them on instagram or www.instragram.com/shopbuywear!


They received lots of positive feedbacks from all the customers! AND ITS HANDMADE TOO! 
She did it on her own and i'm really proud to own them :)
did i mention before? I love handmade items!
Enough said, pictures time!


A first look on the amount of ribbons I received! SUPER GENEROUS!! 
if you are a ribbon fanatic like me, this is a shop for you! handmade and affordable! 

#1: Blue Cloth Ribbon!


 #2: Purple silk Ribbon


 #3: Floral Ribbon

 #4: Purple Cloth Ribbon


 #5: Black Ribbon

#6: Blue Silk Ribbon

 #7: Pink Lace Ribbon

#8: Light purple Stripe Ribbon
(Ran out of hairstyles already, thus this pose. LOL)

#9: Red Ribbon (So stylish & mature!!)

 #10: White silk Riboon

Aren't they pretty? 
The shop owner is so nice, she did not chase me to rush out the advertorials, plus gave me so many ribbons!! Thank you @shopbuywear (instashop) for having me to advertise for them! Really in love with all the handmade items sent over :')

SHOPBUYWEAR

.....
.....
.....

FINALLY THE THIRD SPONSORSHIP! 
Presenting to you.... @hallyutrend on instagram! what is the first thing that comes to your mind when @hallyutrend is mentioned? Kpop? Korean wave? hehehe. thats right!
They bring in caps that most K-pop idols wore on TV! 

Locate them on instagram or www.instagram.com/hallyutrend!


They've sponsored me the "GO RIDE" cap that SNSD's Sunny wore on "I GOT A BOY" MV!
if you are looking for hats that K-pop idols have worn on TV before, try locating them on @hallyutrend!
Maybe they have it! :) 





HALLYUTREND


HAPPY SHOPPING GIRLS! :)) 
Remember to "like and share" 24x25's facebook to stand a chance for their giveaway!  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc