Skip to main content

What's up for Lovelyitemss? :)

Hi everyboddyyyyy! :)

I'm supposed to touch on my school assignments but because my space seems dead due to the ever hectic schedule Im always on, i decide to just blog now. (Using the strong school's wifi.  Yes, my house's wifi is not working and my sisters and I are having a tough time using the net at home D: )
Had been busy with school and dance all along with all the submissions coming along with preparation of exams at the end of the month. It is going to a busy journey definitely and I hope i will survive.
Never felt so busy before that I can't even take time out to have a meal with my friends. sigh
On the other hand, I can't wait for December holidays! because am heading to korea for 2 weeks! :D
I hope i get to check out their latin dance there but Latin dance is not really popular in Korea, hopefully i get to find some! If you happen to know about some latin studio in Seoul, please let me know! ^^

anyway, here's a new list of clothes previewing from @lovelyitemss (on instagram)!
Some are even out of stock!
So hurry get the remaining few pieces before they go off the shelves again!
It's cheap, affordable and fast! What are you waiting for?

To be honest, recently I came across patronizing a blog shop which I bought items from there when they first started and I was so pleased with their service. However, as this blogshop became famous and more well-known, their service totally suck. If you state there 2-3 weeks at most for the item to arrive, please make sure your shop does that! If you promised your customers that you will reply that within 24-48 hours, please do so! This particular blogshop did not once fulfill what it states. Adding on, they claimed that their helper filed my email into a wrong folder. If it is once, it may be accidental, BUT IT HAPPENED TWICE!
The owners of this blogshop also did not read the what I've sent or what THEY sent before replying. I was so fedup with their service. Really bad.

That's why, I really appreciate a super good service for blogshops/online shops and lovelyitemss is one of my favourite online shop! Best instagram shop I can say! :)
Their items are really worth the price (and the price is effing cheap, probably you cant find it elsewhere!)

Here are the list of new items! (Some are OOS! but email Velle to find out if there's backorders for them! :))
Enjoy shopping Girls!

Mint Knitted Pullover! :) 
Velle brought in many pastel colours and its super sweet! 



HOLOGRAPHIC TOTE BAG (MY FAVOURITE!!!) 
I'm so in love with this bag! Really, currently Im using it for school because I love it too much!
My friends are loving it too!
Pretty piece! Totally-must-get!


Bambi Pullover
I thought it would be a little hot for me if the entire piece is like cotton thick
to my surprise... the middle part is super soft and comfortable!
Currently one of my favouite piece too!^^




Cat Pullover
To my surprise, this piece actually looks way better when you wear it then you see it
The quality is pretty good with beautiful maroon colour!





These are the last week's items! :)

Black Top Bralet! *extremely good quality!*





A Versatile piece that can match with black or white skirt! 



Sweet princessy pink bow dress! :) 
Super comfy material, silk-like feel!~



Last but not least.... Everyone's favourite... 
PADDLEPOP PULLOVER!
One of my favourite piece too because its not too thick and its so pretty!!! 





HEHEH, what are you girls waiting for?
Winter? Get this pretty items now from www.instagram.com/lovelyitemss before it goes out of the shelves!

Special thanks to Dawn and Kat for the photos!^^





Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi joyce, I really enjoy reading your blog posts!you are so pretty and humble! Btw im curious to know how did you first started as a freelance artiste?like did you sign up or what?bcuz im interested in being one!but I dont know where and how or who to look for to get started! Thank you for replying!

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc