Skip to main content

First day of Seoul! Departing from Changi Airport and landed on Seoul!

Hi guys!
it is now 11:06pm in Seoul but its only 10:06pm in Singapore!
The sky here turns dark at like 5pm onward and pitch dark by 6pm!
That's why although its only 10:06pm according to Singapore's time, it felt like 1am to me. hahaha
Anyway, I departed from Changi Airport on the 7th night for the flight at 1:30am (on 8th Dec!)
Thank You Mentholatum Acnes for the Korea trip!

Before I depart, my awesome stats groupmates came to the airport to send me off!
super super touched and thankful!
like what i've said in instagram,  I really never had friends sending me off D:
Thank You geokmin, Eugene and ronald for coming down and serene, katherine and charis for wishing me although you'all couldnt come down because it was too late.
We had a great time with Spongebob in the Airport!






Took this in the transit area for geoky cause she loves Mr spongebob!
so cute the Spongebob decorations!


Sweets from the sweet geok! 
Thank you so much geok! Im happily eating them! :D

I checked in like 2 hours earlier and went to walk around the transit area since i've yet to explore all the shops inside and I wanted to buy kinder surprise but it's so expensive!!!!
like 3 kinder surprise for $10!!! D: 
It was kinda mixed feelings for me to travel on the plane alone so I kept texting mum and goddaddy till I board the plane! hehehe
nevertheless, it was trilling to travel on plane alone la. 
The turbulence was rather serious because of the bad weather, it felt like rollar coaster's gravity fall D: 
My heart skipped a beat definitely!!


Boarding Korean Air for the first time and I really love their service!
All their cabin crews very pretty!!!! HAHAA
and they kept speaking to me in korean cause they thought i was a korean! (I WISH) haahah


Pre-photo before boarding, so good hair day! Hate the fact that after every plane ride, my hair becomes pulled down and looked so sticky. SHHHSSS :(

After turbulence, there came the beautiful sky ive been anticipating for!!!


SO BEAUTIFUL THE CLOUDS!!!!
I WANNA TOUCH THEM!!!!!

At around 5am, we had our breakfast! 
I made a total wrong choice :( Should have chosen the seafood noodles instead because the porridge (although its unique because it is green tea porridge) but the noodles comes with like yogurt and bread! :'(


My meal looks so plain although I cant deny that the porridge taste good!

I think I only slept for like 4 hours on plane because of the turbulence and the kid's crying on the plane (OH GOD) 

and finally landed!!! LOOK AT HOW CUI MY HAIR IS. !^&*%@^!%&*

Anyway, i quickly check out and then roam around Incheon Airport while waiting for twinnie to arrive because she's coming from qingdao~





The cute decorations in Incheon Airport!!!


Decided to head for Paris Baguette Cafe to get breads!! hehehe


I got this moist cheese cake at like 1,000 won only! (around SG$1.20!)
IT IS SUPER NICE!!!! 

After that I went to roam around in the airport and found another Paris Baguette which it is decorated like a traditional hut!!
So.... i went to grab more breads and coffee!
Too much time to waste while waiting for twin's flight!


The entrance of another Paris Baguette located at Incheon Airport 4F!


LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL IS IT! 
i sat down there to look at planes and had my breakfast! hehe


I saw this Cinnamoron Chocolate which my small aunt ask me to look out for! haha


Plane viewing!~



THE CUPS SO CUTE!!!! WHY CANT SINGAPORE HAVE SUCH CAFES?!


the second bread I picked up!!!
It super good too! OMG 
Breakfast again tmr!! HEHEHE


My angel cup!


and then while enjoying the plane, there came super talented pianist and violinists! 
I swear they played awesomely well i was so immersed to the music!
I stood there for a good 15 mins just to listen to them!
Best combination!


More selfie because I was too bored! I even fell asleep in the airport. lol
i waited for a good 5 hours (supposedly) but twin's flight got delayed till 4pm from the planned 130pm!
(that explains why I also cannot shoot for sponsors clothes :( will do it tomorrow!)

FINALLY WHEN TWIN ARRIVED (thank god)
we boarded the KTX and went to our apartment at Gayang! I posted a video on my instagram of my apartment! hehe! pretty good looking! :D

We went to the streets nearby to have our dinner!
Settled on the traditional korean food restaurant! 
Delicious and cheap!!!



The interior of the stall with the ajumah! hehe


Our side dish! The kimchi is awesome!!!


I chose the seafood soup!
I LOVE IT! Good choice! wheee!


Twinnie picked this because she said its the traditional way how rice cake is cooked! 

We paid a totall of 8,000Won for these! :D

Then we proceed to this vintage coffee cafe and had our coffee because the weather was too cold!!
THE CAFE IS SUPER PRETTY!!!
Full of vintage stuff!!!!








The interior and exterior of the cafe!
The owner is super cute too!!


My cup of cappuccino! ITS SUPER GOOD!


Twinne's hot chocolate and she major love it! HAHA


Selfie with my pretty cappuccino!!!

This practically ended my first day because of the flight delay and all~
but one good thing is that im here for 2 weeks so i can take a slower pace to explore Seoul~ 
Current degrees at 5 and we're freezing!
Goodnight people! 
Will blog about day 2 tomorrow! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc