Skip to main content

Whats up lately!

Hi guys!!
Finally my first ever finals exams in SMU ended on Monday!
It's been a suffocating and pressured period for all of us and im glad everything is over!
As a university student, time management is really an important factor. Unlike days in Polytechnic, I still have time to watch my shows etc but not in University because assignments, exams and tests simply kept you busy almost every day.

So for now: HOLIDAYS!! I'll be traveling to korea from 8th of December all the way to 22nd of December! am leaving on the 7th night! it's gonna be my first trip where I'm taking the plane alone and meeting my friends there! I will be traveling via korean Air (so excited! first time taking korean air to korea!) Thank You Mentholatum Acnes and thank you all for the votes that make this trip possible for me :)

Plenty of things I'm updating today so keep your eyes on my post! :D

First up on the list: Whats up on @lovelyitemss? (on instagram)

Brand new apparels to soft toys to bags to caps etc! at a unbelievable affordable price + trust-able service! To be honest again, lovelyitemss did not ask me to write a blog post for them again and again but I just want to share how great this instashop is and how nice and generous the owner is! A lot of my friends loved it once I recommended this instashop to them! :)
So here's the items!

#1: laced pullover! 
This piece is absolutely beautiful! 
The detailed lace on the side makes the entire piece pretty-looking!
Do not worry it's going to be thick and warm, it is not, there are holes here and there :) 




#2: BOY over-sized Tee
Simple, chic, and casual! 
Match this with a high waist shorts to look a little sexy~ (keke)
Comes in Black/white!


#3: Kissy lips pullover
This piece is such a cute piece!
With the lovely maroon colour as its overall colour leads the entire piece unique (i always think maroon apparel is a very beautiful colour) 
Look at the prints around! So cute! 
Its a little crop~! :)



#4: CUTE PEAS!
I bought this because Taeyeon has it! HAHAHA
Sorry, i'm a fan or taeyeon (look at the instagram i attached below!)
So, i got to have this and immediately contacted velle that I wanted this badly. HAHAHA
Its too cute not to buy it! 
My friends are wanting them too! WAHAAHA




#5: The Hello Kitty Cap!
I love hello kitty! do you?
then you shall not missed this!
another love at first sight piece! 
Pretty pink with the combination of white kitty face on my cap! :D
Love it!






#6: Black Stud leather skirt
This skirt is super versatile! 
Why do i say so? at first when I got this skirt on hand, it was too big for me, although it is rubberized but the free size is too loose still for me.
So i went to fold the top! and surprisingly, you can do that! because it still looks awesome! Take a look at the pictures! (I folded the rubberized area ;p )






#7: Maroon Leather Skirt!
You see, i told you maroon is a lovely colour!
I love this leather skirt because of its maroon colour and it simply beautify your entire outfit when you match them! :) 


#8: Silver Leather Skirt and Shorts (*exclusively manufactured by @lovelyitemss)
The very talented and humble owner manufactured this series of bottoms
very soon, you'll see the hype for this rising, so why not you set the trend? 
be the first few to own them! :D
Easy to match color, unique piece, + AFFORDABLE! (check them out to see how much!) 



*Heard from velle that some of the items are out of stock, so you can see..... fastest fingers wins! Better faster check them out on instagram before everything is gone! You can be sure to find something to your liking! :) A lot of my friends are buying from @lovelyitemss too and they love both the goods and service!

Moreover, velle, is a SUPER GENEROUS owner, she likes to give free gifts always!!!! 
You can find shades, accessories etc in your purchase bag! 

AND ALSO, @LOVELYITEMSS IS HAVING A FLEA AT SCAPE ON THE 21st of DECEMBER 2013!!!!!! (You'll regret if you miss it! REALLY!)
follow them on instagram now to know more details! 


The below denim jacket is by wonderstellar and I totally love this!
It's super versatile, can match with almost anything and you just look good with it! :D
Love it!
(but prepared to wait for quite a while~ )


During the busy period, i got to go down to film for a short scene for Channel8's #missy先生 and here are my friends together with me! ~
We totally enjoyed chatting, snapping and gossiping. hhhahaha
well its the people around us that makes the entire filming process fun!
looking forward to work with them again! 



Outfit picked from H&M!
I thought it would be great if i share this set that I picked out in H&M!
because it is freaking cheap and I really love this combination!
The mickey top is like a long dress (if you are short like me) HAHAA
Both the polkadot skirt and the Mickey top is at $7.90 each only!! WOW
Start shopping!!!~


Celebration day right after exams with bff!
We had a good meal at Paradise Inn! 
I really love the Xiao Long Baos there I can just keep eating Xiao Long baos!
I hope Im able to endorsed Paradise Inn's xiao Long bao *best candidate cause I look like bao AHHAHA*
I can never have enough xiaolongbaos + zharjiangmian!!!! :D
ITS SUPER GOOD! 


The colours are so beautiful! 
but truffle, garlic taste kinda weird D:


ORIGINALS!!! MAJOR LOVE!!!


Love the Zharjiangmian there! My one and only ramen I kept ordering while Im there :D



The legendary ION toilet shot with the bff! AHAHHA

Quite a long post! but hope you did enjoy! you know where to get your apparels and where to eat already! in just one of my post! HAHAHHA 
Will be heading to korea from this saturday onward but I'm bringing my laptop along to blog about my DAILY KOREA TRIP! :D 
So stay tune to my blog okay! :D 

BYEEEE!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc