Skip to main content

21st Birthday Wish list!

HIHIHI! School is getting busier than ever as we are coming to the end of the semester. Time really flies, its going to be end of Year 1 of studies in SMU for me. Things are going to get tougher although it is already tough enough for me to handle now but hopefully more positive energy is going to flow through me to help me survive till the end of the semester. :( HWAITING!

The subject goes.... 21st Birthday Wish list!
Yes, this is going to be a guide for those who needs to reference what I am into now!
all these are just REFERENCES, if you think there are things that suits me better, go ahead and do not need to follow these wish list!
But if you do, please let me know, so that I can cross out! :D

#1. Casio EX-JE10  Pink Camera  [TAKEN]

#2: CHANEL Classic earrings


#3: Innisfree Products
These are the top3 products in Innisfree and I love all them! Any will do fine or you would like to get all 3 i'm  absolutely fine too! HAHAHA

#4: Make-Up related Products

CLIO Eye liner

MAC Bronzing Powder- Matte 


Maybelline's Cat Eye Mascara 

#5: Samantha Thavasa
That's if you know me really well to know what kind of bags I carry~ 
(P.s. of course the pink one is awesome :D )


#6: Lowry's Farm Bag [Taken]
I came across a bag that I totally in love at Lowry's farm Suntec City Branch!
The picture below is not the exact piece that I saw but its quite similar, & the colour preference would be black! 




#7: Jeffrey Campbell's shoes


There's no need to visit the P.V.S shop because you can find the style of shoes that I liked in the bazaar store right beside P.V.S!


I personally like the white heels that she is wearing! 



These 2 pairs of shoes are more like the style that I would go for and you can find it in the bazaar store at a cheaper deal! 

#8: Pandora Series [ALL TAKEN]
I don't own one yet, so here explains why the bracelet appears.





#9: My Lovebites Cookies


I've been wanting to try these!! Saw many reviews on it and I'm thinking when can i ever try these awesome cookies! :(
My lovebites is located at 412 Joo Chiat Road, 427637
& the flavours I adore are as follow: Earl Grey Tea & Almond, Milo Dino & Golden Maple Crunch :D

#10: STYLENANDA!
Being a total big fan of Style Nanda, I've picked up some stuff over at http://en.stylenanda.com!
You can find me at my user: Jwanting and under my wishlist, you can click BUY if you decide to bring STYLENANDA to me! *.*
Here are the items I've picked up~


"Style Nanda- Vintage Smiley Denim" Is totally my first love!! I saw this on the web and I'm like its too cute!!!*.*


"Style Nanda- Stripe Denim Crop Top"



"Style Nanda- become the star Clutch"


"Style Nanda- Touch my heart Earring"


#11: Kissablebella SwimWear
 The cute swimwear I've been eyeing on. keke
Browse them through: http://www.kissablebella.com/categories/swimwear




#12: For the no time go-ers: ANGBAOs will do fine!
Yep, for those who have no time to shop around, Angbaos will do fine too!


#13: A pair of Latin Shoes
My latin shoes broke recently :( and its cui max so I guess this is one essential i would need to have again. 
Shoe size for lain: 4 




That's all on the list!
As said, these are just references or guides if you need them~
if not, you can ignore them :D
But if you follow them, please do let me know so i can cross out! hehe

GOODNIGHT, back to mugging soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc