Skip to main content

[AD]: Purevivi Cleansing Lotion

Hi Everyone! It's been long since I'm back with this blog. I'm always more active on my Instagram & now updating my facebook page on the projects I've been doing up to date. Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! Its just another 3 more days to 2015! How time flies...

So, today I'll be reviewing on the Purevivi's cleansing Lotion! Thank You Andrina for sending this over. It took me some time to review this product as I was still in the midst of using it. It's about a week since I first started using the cleansing lotion. I'm a really lazy person, so I prefer make-up removers such that it can help me to wipe of my make-up easily, does not give me any additional "feeling" after you wipe off your make-up (like sticky/oily after effect), and best is that, I do not need to apply any additional skin care tools after that. (Yes, I am that lazy & that's why I used to stick to the previous brand of make-up remover all the time).



It's my first time using a different make-up remover brand and I really liked it! It's a 4-in-1 cleansing lotion which is suitable for all skin types! I've very dehydrated skin and I was afraid the cleansing lotion will further dry up my skin, but so far, the effect was great! The cleansing lotion has 4 functions which helps to
1) Dissolves make-up
2) Cleanses
3) Soothes
4) Moisturises

You won't really feel like you're applying something "thick" on your face to remove your make-up, because the texture that it gave felt really light, as though you are just applying water on your face to remove your make-up! I love how it produces such light texture yet leaving your skin refreshed after that.



Just a little background of Purevivi - It is a cleanser range under the brand Alovivi from Japan. Alovivi products are famous for its main ingredients - Aloe Vera - which is greatly valued as Japan's Royal Plant due to its tremendous healing, nourishing and soothing properties. Purevivi is free from: Cationic Surface-active agent, fragrances, colour addictves, parabens, alcohol and oil! That explains its light texture yet powerful remover.

I usually do not further my cleansing process after removing my make-up with Purevivi's cleansing lotion. My skin is still feeling great from it!



Purevivi cleansing lotion is now available in Watsons at only $19.90 for a generous 500ML!

Blessed day ahead! :)
www.facebook.com/JOYCEwanting
www.facebook.com/jwanting
www/instagram.com/jwanting



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc