Skip to main content

JOYCE x GENAILS By Jeanne

Hi Readers,

It's been long since I last blogged. Been really busy these few months with work and school.
As much as I would love to update more often, time is not allowing me to do so. sigh.
However, I'll try my best to update frequently!

Today, I'm introducing Jeanne's - GEnails services! 
First up, I'm happy to announce that GEnails will be my official nails sponsor! So blessed to have Jeanne on board! The owner of the humble home-based nails salon is a bubbly and friendly lady who served her customers with all her heart. She will talk to you and bring up never ending topics so that you will feel comfortable together.

GEnails was founded in September 2013 with Jeanne going over to her customer's house to perform nail services. This had brought convenience to the ladies who wants to beautify their nails yet they have no time to go the nail salons. Hence, Jeanne, together with her luggage which is full or nails products, will get to the client's houses!

However in August 2014, Jeanne found out that certain houses might not be suitable to carry out the nail services due to several factors like space constraints. Therefore, she created "GE Nails Home based salon" located at North Bridge Road.

When I first visited her home-based salon, I was rather surprised! I expected a home-based salon to be less equipped, more simple or basic tools etc. But Jeanne's home based salon has everything! Practically like walking into a nail Salon!


Fully equipped with the relevant tools for your pedicure. 


This is where Jeanne does my nails! She has EVERYTHING a nail salon has. The side cupboards are full of nail polish! 


Jeanne is patiently servicing my nails~ First let me take a selfie of her working hard! hehe


Jeanne hard at work, filing my nails with great care!


Continue filing my ugly nails!

What did I said previously on top? GEnails has everything a nail salon has! She had all the equipment, tools, decorations with her! Ask and you shall be given!

1. Nails Decorations/Tools


I have a soft spot for all these 3D designs and blings blings! Jeanne has lots of designs for you to choose from if you, too, like something that "pops" out from your fingers. (I love that 3D feel haha)



Here are more designs of the 3D charms! I love the ribbons, what about you? :)




Here are some of the samples Jeanne did! Loving the metallic coloured nails!

2. Nail polish




Afraid you have no colours of your choice? Think again after looking at Jeanne's collections :)


My Choice of nails.....
I was actually spoilt for choices! Jeanne gave me a few nail magazines to look through and choose the designs and I wanted every set i swear! 
They were all so beautiful! But I have only 10 fingers. What to do? 
So me being me, I choose the sweet nails of course! With things like pink and white base nail polish and pokka dots with 3D ribbons on it! Some princessessy nails! Yay!


Jeanne concentrating on sticking the glue.


Adding on the blings! 



3. Events/Parties
Apart from going to customer's places or the home based salon, Jeanne is also available for events or parties like Birthdays, Bridesmaids gathering etc!

Jeanne was sharing with me when she did children's nails at a birthday party! 
And yes, she has something for the kids as well! 
NAIL STICKERS!




This is still my personal favourite! 


Some samples Jeanne designed them! 


And tada! Here's my completed nails! Its so beautiful I did not want to take them off for long. But still, due to work, i could only have them on for 2 weeks. Sigh, cant wait for the next time I go back to Jeanne to get the next set! 

4. Upcoming Chinese New Year

As Chinese New year is approaching, I urge you to book your appointment early with Jeanne to dolly up your nails! Jeanne's schedule is actually quite packed now already. Therefore, you might want to consider an advance booking from her to avoid disappointment!

Here are some promotions and new designs by GEnails!


Quickly book an appointment now to schedule your nails session! 
(As per what I've saw on Jeanne's latest post, there weren't lots of dates left!)



These are the new CNY designs Jeanne came out with! You can also search the net or magazines for inspirations and get back to Jeanne! She can do almost everything! Too amazing!

Thank You GEnails for an amazing experience and a quality set of nails!

Find out more about GEnails at: www.genails.sg
'Like' their fb page: www.facebook.com/genails.sg
Follow their instagram: @genails.sg
Book an appt withK Jeanne at: 9187 6328 
(Bookings to be made at least 3 days in advance, subject to availability)
Email enquiries at: askus@genails.sg
"I can't wait for my next appointment with Jeanne for another round of beautiful nails!"
Goodnight and have a blessed night everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc