Skip to main content

Jwanting x Garrett Popcorn!

Hi Guys!

Back from my Bangkok Trip thanks to Luminous Dental a day ago and I am missing the land of smiles already. Love the food, the people, the shopping but not the weather of course. LOL. I can't wait to show you guys my BKK Adventures by Luminous Dental! Wait for it!

As the title goes, a week ago, Garrett Popcorn sent me some HANDCRAFTED HAPPINESS and here I am excitedly showing you guys! Think new and exciting flavour!

Garrett Popcorn came a long way and no doubt they make one of the best popcorn in the world! Founded in 1949, Garrett popcorn has maintain its High Quality Ingredients and the use of old-fashioned copper kettles to create the famous secret recipe. You know how annoying some popcorn are when you find some seeds inside the box and then when you grab a bunch of popcorn, wanting to enjoy a whole mouthful of it, you bite a SEED?!!! HOW ANNOYING. Garrett Popcorn ensures a perfect batch every time it pops the seeds by its privately grown blend of kernels! (YAY!!)

Another fact: Do you know that each Garrett Kernel is handcrafted and popped freshly daily in the retail stores? No wonder we can easily smell Garrett Popcorn from far!

Garrett Popcorn most popular combination is still the Chicago Mix (CaramelCrisp x Cheesecorn). I personally think that you have to eat them together to get the best taste.  I tried the CaramelCrisp and Cheesecorn individually and it does not taste "shiok" because one may find the Caramel overly sweet, and the cheesecorn overly savory on its own. However, when you eat them together, it complements each other! So, you really have to get the both together to enjoy the most out of it from Garrett Popcorn!

Love how beautiful the tins are! Of course, having the Chicago Mix by the swimming pool is a perfect definition of enjoyment. 

Is the Chicago Mix one of your favourite too? :] 

Found inside my Handcrafted Happiness bag sent by Garrett Popcorn is also a special combination named Singapore Mix (Caramel x Macademia). Now if CaramelCrisp itself is a little overly sweet, the combination of Macademia nuts in it made it just fine! Oh, and I have to mention, Garrett Popcorn is so generous with its Macademia nuts!! You can practically see big pieces of Macademia nuts attached to it! Yums!
See the Macadmia Nuts? I'm not lying! :p



Singapore Mix has a really good taste, never knew Macademia could make such a pleasant combination! If you are a fan of Macademia nuts, then what are you waiting for?! Time to get them for your pajamas Party! 

Next in my Handcrafted Happiness bag is a NEW Limited Edition Garrett - TOM YUM FLAVOUR
Garrett Popcorn really brought popcorn to a whole new level man! Tom Yum??? I was skeptical until I tasted it and probably this will become my new love!! 


I have to say this TOM YUM flavour is only available for a limited period of time!! So go get them asap!! I really love how the Garrett team can infused the taste of Tom Yum into the popcorn. The texture and taste feeling is similar of the Cheesecorn but now instead of just cheese, it has Tomyum! A little salty & sour with spiciness! I love it! This flavour makes popcorn less "Jelak" and can dangerously finished the entire tin in a day! (opps) 

The Tom Yum Recipe brings together the bright, citrus accents of fresh lime and lemongrass with the hit of bird's eye chilies and aromatic spices, creating a tantalizing sensation unlike any other~ This Tom Yum recipe is then mixed into Buttery and Cheesecorn Popcorn (explains the similar texture feeling!) that creates a flavour that combines hot, sour and spiciness! Now, you can enjoy the Tom Yum flavour on a buttery base for a richer taste! 


The limited edition Tom Yum flavour is handcrafted in limited batches at Garrett Popcorn stores daily and available while stocks last! So grab them before you regret! It is retailing at $4.50 for a small bag of buttery base and are available at all Garrett Popcorn Shops In Singapore. 

These popcorn make a really good snack, be it during a Pajamas party with your girlfriends/boyfriends, loved ones or you can enjoy it by the pool side (just like I did! :p)






Garrett Popcorn shops can be found at these locations:
  • Resorts World Sentosa 
  • VivoCity
  • Wisma Atria
  • City Link Mall
  • Jurong Point Shopping Centre
  • 313@Somerset
  • Changi Airport 
Enjoy popping!
Special thanks to Shayne for the photos taken! 
Thank You Garrett Popcorn for the Handcrafted Happiness filled with love! 

P.s. sending some ridiculous BTS pictures here to greet you! :p Bye!






Comments

hello :) i am jy here hope to chat with u soon see u around :)

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc