Skip to main content

The Face Shop x YEHWADAM Pure Brightening Line Series (Serum)

Hi guys!

I'm just came back from my Bali Trip, and Bali has been really awesome! I enjoyed the view, outdoor activities as well as good food! Talking about food, I've recently started out my YouTube channel concentrating on food recommendations or anything that consists of food (basically whatever that I can put into my mouth). If you still have not watch it, do check out the first video below! =)

Before I head on to continue editing my travel videos, I would love to share my experience on THE FACE SHOP's Yehwadam Pure Brightening Serum so far. As I focus a lot on Skincare routines and products nowadays, its product quality and results are what matters to me. My skin is extremely sensitive and will easily tear if I get my hands onto the wrong products. I was introduced to THE FACE SHOP's  Dr.Belmeur Series through my Teenage Gorgeous You competition and had witnessed how it salvaged my skin when I was thrown into the cold weather in Japan/Korea which made my skin so dry. With that, I had absolute confidence that Dr Belmeur series is a good hydrating series! (Available for Oily Skins as well). 

Now, just when I thought a Facial Cleanser, A toner & a moisturizer is enough for a skincare routine, I was told that I lacked of a serum in between toner and moisturizer. I'm like what?? Thank You Storybox Collective and SK-II Boutique Spa for the complimentary facial the other day and the therapist was telling me that I had to include a Serum in my skincare regime. As if there isn't much products to handle right now? I mean considering my skincare routine products were only cleanser and moisturizer back then. LOL. (so embarrassed to even share it out)

It is important for a serum to come in place due to its higher concentration of ingredients that is able to give your skin the extra nourishment. Furthermore, it gives your skin the additional hydration, brightening or acne prevention, depending on the functions of the serum(s) you get. If you are trying to achieve any of the above, a serum definitely helps to speed up the process. 

I've been introduced to THE FACE SHOP's Yehwadam Pure Brightening Serum to date and i've to say I LOVE IT. Hydrating products are usually my focus, follow by brightening/whitening series. Just when I was on the lookout for a good serum, The Face Shop sent me the Yehwadam Pure Brightening Serum! (JUST IN TIME). I immediately used it on the day it was sent to me because I wanted to share with you guys on how has this product been treating me. Followers of mine would know that I personally would use/test out particular product(s) before I give my verdict on it. How to convince you all if I myself am not convinced about it right? (so rest assure, I understand :} )

The Face Shop's Yehwadam Pure Brightening Line consists of 4 skincare products, namely the Toner, Serum, Emulsion and cream. This series aim to brightens up skin like pearl with the secret brightening beauty formula from Oriental Beauty. Simply putting, say Goodbye to dull-like skin!

Think Natural ingredients (natural medicine herbs) from Korea + traditional secret beauty formula made by the wisdom of ancient women. With such formula, the Yehwadam Brightening Line will restore you healthy skin tone, showing brightening overall skin complexion by reducing dark spots and pigmentation. Moreover, the medical herbs used are boiled in pure water for long hours to reduce irritation to skin, hence it is really gentle yet high efficacy! 

The Yehwadam Pure Brightening line's representative product is none other than its SERUM! The Yehwadam brightening serum infuses dull skin with moisture and reduces the appearances of dark spots and pigmentation! Especially when you are staying in such humid country like ahem, Singapore, we have a higher chance to develop uneven skin tones due to the frequent sun exposure. GAHHHHH. 

but well, Yehwadam is here to reduce those pigmentation! After almost 3 weeks to a month of using The Face Shop's Yehwadam Pure brightening serum, I could actually see improvement on my complexion. The serum has a really great smell and pretty packaging! Apart from that, it gave me the additional moisture on my skin which helps in boosting hydration! The most amazing thing is that it has helped me to reduce dark spots! I had a few dark spots on my chin which was caused my acne previously and it was horrendous. The serum speeds up the process of lightening my dark spots and its now less visible! Thank You FACE SHOP. I love you! 


The Yehwadam Pure Brightening Serum is to apply after you have applied your toner. Dispense an adequate amount and gently apply on the face and massage it in an outward direction. 


The Pure Yehwadam Brightening Serum is not retailing at all FACESHOP outlets at $85! 

The Yehwadam Line include: 
1. Pure Brightening Toner
2. Pure Brightening Serum 
3. Pure Brightening Emulsion 
4. Pure Brightening Cream 

I would love to lend my hands on a whole series of brightening line soon after Dr. Belmeur Series! (speaking of which, i'm almost finishing up!! need to re-stock soon!)

Thank You THE FACESHOP for so much love! I am currently using THE FACESHOP Miracle Finish Cushion (intense cover) & I am simply amazed by its coverage. Till next time, I'll share with you all on it! :) Check out with you guys soon! 

Good Night!




Comments

Unknown said…
Hi fellas,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to read more about that Gorgeous Eyelash Extensions I think this is the right place for you!
John Christian said…
Nice Blog Thank for the review, Use Buy Bxl Cellular Dandelion Youth Serum from RetailPharma that helps to brighten skin, fade dark spots
Biotique Serum
Biotique Product Review
Babit said…
Thanks for sharing the such information with us.
Best Facial Singapore
Vasantha sri said…
Dear friend It’s very good! Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more information about treat your hair with luxury! Please keep sharing! And please visit best beauty parlor in hyderabad.

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc