Skip to main content

Korea Wooshin Labottach V-up Patch & Revital Eye patch

Hi Guys!

I've received some love from Korea Wooshin Labottach few weeks ago and am excited to share 2 products which i've picked up!

A little introduction about WooShin Labottach: 

Originated from Korea, WooShin Labottach was established in 1992 and places its focus on strong research and development in pharmaceutical and cosmetics products. Being in the field for 20 years, WooShin Labottach have successfully proven a whole new level of skincare products.

WooShin Labottach has its products exported to 40 over countries (mainly in Europe) and now they have launched their products here in Singapore!

The core product include Derma Cosmo-Patch:

  • A mask-like product which could be applied onto various facial and body parts
  • Made of highly innovated hydrogel type materials (one of their R&D focus point)
  • Last for up to 8 hours long with moisturizing effect
  • A dual role - Provide proper skincare and skin cure. 
However, not only the above benefits apply to the core product, but also to most of WooShin Labottach products! All of its cosmetics products have the following benefits:
  • 6-8 hours long lasting moisturizing effect (best to use during the night so that you can place the masks on and sleep well.)
  • Exclusive Innovated material produced within in-house Labottach R&D department 
  • Dermatologist tested in Germany (suitable for sensitive skin & pregnant woman)
  • Clinically proven effective. 
Here are the 2 items that I've chosen out the ranges of Labottach products




I've tried one of  WooShin Labottach best selling product - V-UP Patch (hydrogel patch), & here's how I felt: 
  • Very unique & cooling texture, unlike the normal masks we came across in cosmetics shop. Usually for the masks that we bought, those are made of cloth kinda material with the substance on masks dripping (all the time)! But for hydrogel patch, it feels like there isn't a need to actually have your entire face soaked in the mask's substance, yet you can achieve that soothing, cooling and moisturizing effect. 
  • Very neat, convenient and simple to put on
  • Skin feels relax yet able to feel the slight lift up because of the pulling and stretchable effect that the mask is formed. (i mean all V patches are formed like that)   
  • Hydrogel technology is a new and refreshing idea for masking! You can even wear it on with makeup! 
  • Chin area feels a little firm up after a night of V-UP Patch!




I've also selected the Revitalization Hydrogel Eye Patch, well for the most obvious reason(s).... because i've dark-eye circles due to the nature of my job (irregular hours) and the eye areas are the most obvious parts to reveal your age and tiredness! (SOS-needed, totally) 

Here's my thoughts after patching my under-eye with the Revitalization Hydrogel: 
  • So cooling! (You'll probably not get used to the coolness that generates from the hydrogel at first but after a while, it is quite comfortable!)
  • it helps to soothe my tired eye areas (which is the under eye)
  • with active ingredients and moisture within these eye patches, the patch can stay up to 8 hours 
  • it gives you the extra comfort when you're alseep
  • unlike any other eye masks that you can only leave it on for 20mins and take it off, the revital eye patch is great for night care because you can patch it and sleep through the night without worrying it will dry up your skin! 

Thank You WooShin Labottach for sending me these essentials to keep my skin lovely!

Find out more about Labottach products and like them on their facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/LabottachSG/ 

WooShin Labottach Products can be found on the Q10sg website over at: 

Similarly, WooShin Labottach Products can be found at BHG shopping malls! 


AND, Labottach is having a GIVEAWAY campaign for Singaporeans (ladies only), so do join in their giveaway! Details can be found at: http://app.starngage.com/campaign/view/curious-about-perfect-v-chin-fighting-against-acne-issuefree-skin-care-products-from-labottach


Time to mask on Labottach products for the night! Goodnight! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc