Skip to main content
HELLO!My charchar jiejie is coming! xD
hahas! hey its REAL okay!
Charmaine jiejie is coming to singapore and malaysia! :D
YEA! & i am going to join in shehsheh's official fan club! :D
thanks to sehseh who helped me.

Charmaine jiejie is coming to singapore/ malaysia!
this is not a DREAM!
its REAL!
yea. i'm freaking happy laa! :D
finally my dream came true!
meeting charmaine jiejie!<3


Malaysia :
18 January 2008 - Johore Bahru
26 January 2008 - Attend Astro Wah Lai Toi Drama Awards 2007
27 January 2008 - Attend a business promotion activity
(not sure wat activity just stated " 席一個商業宣傳活動" )

Singapore :

19 & 20 January 2008- Promotion Activity! :DDDDD


*those who wished to go, please email straight to sheh's offical fan club president OR u can approach sehseh's help from http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/
Best to join in sheh's offical fan club! u can get alot of charchar thingys and outings whatever! :)
<333

Joyce: ooooh!i cant wait for Charmaine jiejie to come to singapore!
:DDD just cant wait to see see see her! :DDD
YEA! hahas. i'm freaking happy la! Damn happy! when i saw charmaine jiejie coming to singapore, i was like OMG! is it REAL? i just had a wish to hope that i can meet her someday and there tadda! she's here! coming to singapore! :D

*all the above information credited to sehseh @ http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/ as well as Ivy's blog @ http://www.ivycreations.blogspot.com/.

Additional Information! ****

Kevin Cheng & Bosco Wong are also coming to singapore!
they come here for promotional event too!
i wonder are both of them & charmaine jiejie in the same event?
there's a possibility! :)

JOYCE: wanna see Kevin Cheng thou. wa. suddnely so many of my HK stars coming to singapore! Long time wish! :DD i'm so happy happy! *claps !


VOTE FOR CHARMAINE SHEH @ ASTRO DRAMA AWARD.
The following is the procedure to vote for the Astro Wah Lai Toi Drama Awards 2007 which will be held on the 26th of January 2008. Voting has already started and the deadline to vote is 19th January 2008 at 2359 hours.
Who can vote?
Malaysian residents or Singaporean residents subscribing Digi/Maxis/Celcom pre-paid/post-paid line can vote through SMS and Malaysian residents with Telekom Malaysia landline.
How to vote?
These are the procedure to vote for Charmaine Sheh in the categories she is nominated in.
My Favorite Character
Kah Chun Fan (Dance of Passion)
To Vote:
SMS: type WLT1(space)P send to 33888
Fixed-line: dial 13701 and press 16
My Favorite Leading Actress
Kah Chun Fan (Dance of Passion)
To Vote:
SMS: type WLT5(space)E send to 33888
Fixed-line: dial 13731 and press 05
My Favorite On-screen Couple
Kah Chun Fan & Sung Tung Shing (Charmaine Sheh & Moses Chan)
To Vote:
SMS: type WLT7(space)D send to 33888
Fixed-line: dial 13734 and 04
*NOTE*

Pls make sure that there is a space before u type the alphabet eg. WLT1 P. You should receive a confirmation message after you vote. Astro will also give away 4 free entrance tickets to every 500th voter. So please vote for Charmaine to support her especially for the favorite leading actress.
Each SMS and Fixed-line call is RM0.50 in addition to SMS fee charged by your mobile phone operator or by Telekom Malaysia for fixed-line.
For full terms & conditions please visit http://www.astro.com.my/rewards/announcement.asp?rewards_id=678

What are you waiting for? Quick vote vote vote!! Remember you can vote as many times as you want! Vote as you can but please don't overdo it just vote as you can afford.Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any.
* all above Astro Awards credited to ivy @ http://ivycreations.blogspot.com/
Astro Wah Lai Toi Dramas Awards Results as on 30 dec 2007.
Here are the results for the Favourite Female Lead as of 30th December 2007.
Jessica Hsuan : 15.5% (4th)
Sheren Tang : 16.6% (3rd)
Ada Choi : 3.8%
Gigi Lai : 17.8% (2nd)
Charmaine Sheh : 14.8% (5th)
Niki Chow : 3.5%
Myolie Wu : 19.0% (1st)
Christine Ng : 1.6%
Maggie Siu : 2.0%
Sonija Kwok : 5.4%
Joyce: Come on people!Dearest malaysia fans! please VOTE for charmaine sheh ! their votes are quiet close to each other. we still have about 12 days left to vote! Do VOTE for her! Charmaine Fans ! gogogogo!
*results credited to ivy @ http://ivycreations.blogspot.com/
ON.CC Sweetest SMILE contest!
This contest have NOT ended!
Do continue voting for charmaine jiejie
Note that you can only vote once per day!
Come on! Do vote for Charmaine! :DD
Show your support!
_________________________________________________________
7 jan 2008; Monday; Windy day.
Class was okok for me today.
the worst part was the assembly.
it was freaking boring when the principal do the talking. :s
LOLS.
i cant stand it la.
almost fell asleep lo.
actually yes. i do fall asleep!
hahahas! but it was seriously too bored.
hehehs. went for band after school.
was suppose to end opera this CCA.
but Mr Yip needs people to join in for the performance,
so i think i cant quit yet.
GOSH. i'm still going to be busy.
Let's hope that band would have more recruits this year,
so we our band can be a strong one!
hehehes. :)
okay, shall end here.
BYES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc