Skip to main content

!!

March 28, 2009.
Performance at SIngapore COnfrences hall for public.
it was a real great experience to perform there over and over again.[:
our performance was great!
Mr ow even said that's the best performance ever.
everybody was super happy! LOL.
[shall post up the pictures later, LOTS of it]

April 2, SYF 2009, band 77, balestier hill secondary school.
Ya, it's our SYF, it's over.
when the date hasn't reached, i am anticipating it to reach,
but when it actually reacher, i hope time would reverse.
we had a BRONZE medal- is it somrthing to be cheered for ?
it is really disappointing, we practiced so hard and we ended up with BRONZE,
i cried for 2 days man! it was really sad.
we were expecting at least a silver or perhaps a gold.
but reality didnt set us on.
after the SYF performance, Mr ow made a simple speech, which make me feel like tearing but i manage to held it back.
he thank each individual percussionist, thanks to mr ow for his hard work too.
along with other teachers like Ms pay, Ms chong and so on.
after the whole thing ended, band members went to ajisen to eat.
so many of us! LOL together with 4 小不点s!
really enjoyed that night!
we took lots of pictures!
daddy guiyuan and mummy yuzhen so shy one!
eh, dont act shy HOR! LOL.

yesterday, Vice principal said a few words, teared start rolling down my cheeks again.
she even asked band members to stand and thank us and encourage us.
this scene is really embarrasing.
after that, Mdm leela turn to encourage, then ms mai and so on.
everytime people remind me of it, i start to teared.
like STRAIGHT AWAY? LOL.
m eyes were straight swollen.
thanks to lots of people who cheer me up (:
including jeremy- he wennt to paste on my table," you are my gold band" LOL. that's very cute! appreciated! LOL.
and xinyii!, yinteng, sereenne, & more!
really thanks!

3rd April 2009
that there's band, instructor wants to talk to us.
when we went in, it was really funny!
brandon was the "conductor" HAHAHH! he conducted in the way such that his actions were freaking funny la! LOL.
everone anyho play intruments! LOL!
BLAST DAMN LOUD! like crazy! LOL.
then something happen, i play halfway then i teared again, eyes super watery, cause a scene came into my head that is i will miss band.
luckily no one knows! HAHA! they thought i teared cause too funny!
after pratice, mr leng made his speech
i thought i would cry again, so go buy tissue but in the end, i didnt cry cause perhaps i just accept the fact that we got that medal. [waste my money buy tissue! hfmp!]
like what he said, although we were not happy with the results, we cannot protest as well.
let's hope that the juniors will score us our medals back! [:
as long as we know we did our best!:)

after band, went study with mummy yuzhen and ahjie!
together with the 4 little ones and jesslyn (:
went to macs, 4 little ones were noisy! HAHAHA
especially viven! LOL. they keep taking pictures! LOL.
but they left early.
so left with mie, ahjie and me!
study lo. i think mie never even touch anything.
but keep playing with my english ditionary with ah jie!
mie did alot of stupid things when ah jie is sleeping! HAHA
i think mie learn from daddy alreay- BECOMING LAME. LOL


TAGS REPLIED:

MIchelle: hmmm, not really updating my show list, been pretty busy. perhaps the newest show i finished is CLICK入黄金屋. (: how about you?

Kuku mei: HAHAHAS! WHAT?! pongteng means pongteng! no excueses~! HAHHA

Vivien: 小不点! of course i know who you are la! the violent little girl!

litingg: HELLO GAJEI! hahas! thanks! same for you too!

Lngling: YO! JIAYOU AH! work hard and work hard! i screw up my FNN's DEVELOPMENT as well. i have to redo that part everything man. ya, have to work hard lo. O's monsters are really terrible. we cant afford to rest even an hour lo. ALl the best to you too! to your SYF as well (:

Isebelle: HELLO CUTIE MUI(: thanks so much lovely! you're totally loved by JOYCE AS WELL! (: good luck in everything! :D


28 march photos!
performance @ singapore Confrence Hall.

(these photos taken by cutie junior- yanching!)
[Joyce becomes a flutist? HAHA! nono, how i wish i have choosen that section, i love flute nd saxo [: LOL! but well i love percussion too! :D i can blow twinkle twinkle with flute leh! LOL!]






























[ During the wait for our performance turn, we play slapping the hands! LOL, ]

































[ LOOK AT MUMMY YUZHEN! HAHAHAHA!] GOTCHA!





































[Jiahui, mummyyuzhen,vivien & joyce!]





























[Joyce & xiao viven!]



























Alrights, upcoming photos are taken by us! =)


















































































APRIL 2 photos!














































Mummy Yuzhen & daddy guiyuan potrait! HAHA


































& of course not forgetting family potrait la!
hehee! last 2 photos is one individual with daddy and mummy! :D





































ok, shall end here!
off to meet mummy and ahjie!
i think i'm running late! :S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc