Skip to main content
TATA everyoneeee! (:
i know i have been neglecting my blog for a couple of weeks.
because im lazy to update la.
lazy to use the come and all.
LAZY + ULTIMATE LETHARGIC.

but i'm on cloud nine as well as feeling sad.
why?
i'm happy because ahsheh actually knows me !
she know i love her! HAHA.
this one day with her is really an extra gift to me.
although they are here for a few days but one day with her is already a very fortunate thing.
i really wanna thank ahsheh for everything.
really EVERYTHING :D
she never say no to any fans.
that's how she always remain my number 1 and nobody can replace her ever. (:

But sonija and momo also very nice (:
woor!
momo is very funny :D
hahahahaha. he's so cute and sonija is very friendly :D
ULTIMATELY FRIENDLY.

okay, the day goes like this.
i woke up at 9am in the morning, bathed and get dress and went down to airport.
met jesssssss and went to fetch my sheh! together with sonija and momo.
with long waiting, and they finally arrive.
sheh was in sleeveless turqouise, sonija was in pink outer and white inner and momo was in white.
we then rush down to the hotel.
when they arrive to the hotel, momo attracted alot of people.
no one was calling sheh!
she was walking towards the lift already.
so i decided to start off to call her.
HAHA. and i talkto her in canto of course.
i told her i got something for her, then i took this DIY card for my sheh , A VERY BIG ONE.
she then a little shocked.
and then said "wa, hou leng wor! (very nice wor)"
so i ended with "hei mong lei zhong yi ah (hope you like it)"
she then turn the board that i made, and let me take photo. :D
hehe! then i took the plastic bag and ask her "lei yiu um yiu daoi ah? (you want the plastic bag?)"
she hestitate for a while and say "um sai la, daoi ngoh um yiu la (no need already, the plastic bag dont want)"
and she walked to the lift with my board. HAHA.
she's smiling so sweetly.

Here's the card that i give her. :






then we roamed around before heading to bugis for event.
there are SO MANY people la!
my goodness.
luckily there are friends to squeeze me in for the event just because they knew that i'm sheh number 1.
thanks alot.
we atteded the function and went up for auto.
we presented sheh and sonija with red rose. (:
ahsheh of course, she received it happily.
hahahah!
i think that's how she remembered me. [:

these are some photos from the event, due to ahsheh fanclub issue, i need to send some photos to fc first.





then after the event, we went dinner with them (as in chase them for dinner) LOL! (:
we then celebrated sonjia's birthday.!
luckily i didnt stutter my canto when speaking to her and her assistant.
LOL.
and sonija was super NICE.
she keep coming although the assistant pull her away.
then we started singing the birthday song for her, she blow cake and then cut.
she was very happy!
LOL!
she then received our gifts and asked us whether we have time tmr (that is today), cause she wants to take photo with us then.
but i told her i have to go to school then she allow for group photo but we wanted individual and she allow.
she is super sweet. (:




and these photos make me melt.
and make her special.
and she will be the one i always admire :D

[notice that those with my name, she put a heart? there are this 2 photos which i asked my friend to pass it to her to sign, so she didnt know it;s mine. normal auto for people no heart! HAHA.

阿佘同我自拍啊!
好开心!







JOYCE is having a terrible headache.
tmr might not go school.
goofnight everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc