Skip to main content

Capilano launches World-First Prebiotic Honey

Hello guys! 

I've a not so secret, secret to share!


which is..... Capilano has launched the world-first Prebiotic Honey here in Singapore and that Singapore is the first South East Asia country to release Capilano's Beeotic Honey! 


Australia-based FMCG business, Capilano Honey, is setting the industry abuzz with the launch of the world's first clinically-tested honey with naturally occurring prebiotics, Beeotic®

Beeotic® is a 100% natural prebiotic honey, which when used as directed, is clinically shown to improve the good-to-bad bacteria ratio in one's gut which may help boost your digestive health. 

As such, Beeotic® is tested, packaged, labelled & sold as medicine.


The key element about Capilano's Beeotic® is that it places its focus on its prebiotics qualities as not all Honey has the same prebiotics qualities. 

What exactly is prebiotics? The are natural, non-digestible fibres that pass undigested through the upper part of the gastrointestinal tract and stimulate growth/activity of advantageous bacteria that colonise the large bowel by acting as substrate for them. 

In laymen terms, it is a dietary fibre which is selectively utilized by the good bacteria that are naturally present in the colon, thereby improving the ratio of the good bacteria to the bad ones which will in turn improve overall digestive health and lead to more health benefits. 



As I grew older, I realized the importance of good digestive health as it can lead to improved absorption of all other nutrients, increased immune system, etc. It keeps you feeling less fatigue, show improved skin complexion, reduce mood wings etc. 

Furthermore. being in the acting industry means that my meal timings are often irregular and the food that I consume is never as nutritious as home-cooked. As such, I may have my meals in odd timings or sometimes even skipped meals. Adding on,  I don't often drink much water as well. This in all, has contributed to my rather poor digestive system. 


I am looking forward to embarking on my Beeotic® journey as its prebiotics content not only help to normalize one's digestive system but also help to improve my good-to-bad bacteria count in my gut. With just a daily dose of 14ml Beeotic®, I am on my way to achieving better overall digestive health!  Thankful to have Beeotic® improving my weak digestive system!


You can find out more about Beeotic® over at: http://www.capilanohoney.com/au-en 


Grab these essentials today to improve your digestive health! 
Beeotic® will be available in all leading supermarkets in Singapore in two BPA-free PET Variations: 
1) 340g upside down bottle (Retail selling price with GST $16.80)
2) 500g jar (Retail selling price with GST $22)


Good News for all my readers here, I am giving away 2 sets of Capilano Beeotic® Honey to 2 lucky winners! Each set contains a 340g upside down bottle Beeotic® honey & a 500g jar Beeotic® honey! 

I will be choosing 1 winner from my Instagram & 1 winner from Facebook page!
So make sure you follow me on both platforms! 

Thank You Capilano and Kai Ting for the invitation to Beeotic® launch! 
Bye and till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc