Skip to main content

Jwanting x Ezbuy: Unboxing W.Lab Pink Beauty Spring Box

Hi Guys! 
This is an interesting post because I am unboxing the
W.Lab's Pink Beauty Spring Box
I can't take my eyes off the gorgeous pink box with more pinkie makeup stuff right inside! 
Thank You EzBuy for sending them over! 
I'm in love with this series! 

Let's get started!
Firstly, let's get the gorgeous box out here! 
Even the spring box also so chio! (My favourite colour!) 
Unboxing it gives me 4 items from W.lab: 
1) W-AIRFIT Cushion
2) W-AIRFIT Powder Pact
3) Whiteholic; quick whitening cream 
4) Real Fit Brush liner (black) 

So, we have 4 gorgeous items here!

First up:  W-AIRFIT CUSHION



 This is W.Lab's Airfit cushion which serves to provide the perfect cover this Spring! 

Since spring is arriving (& yes, we all know that Koreans are the experts in coming up with makeup bases that are catered to different seasons), this cushion from W.lab is not excluded as well! 
Spring is a season whereby the Koreans would probably feel kinda "dust full," hence, this is the said perfect cover cushion to prepare you for the Spring season! Well, Singapore is worst right, we need to be perfectly covered from our crazy weather nowadays! 

The Cushion provides: 
1. No Dryness as it provides moisture to skin by the flower water essence coating 
2. Reduces skin stress with skin protection components such as ECTON
3. Soothing of sensitive skin by relieving skin trouble via "Calamine"
4. Clean skin by protecting against contamination from the Pink Hole Filter (see below! I thought this was such a brilliant idea! to reduce contamination, because if you've sensitive skin and gets contamination easily, you can just use a wet tissue to slightly clean the top of the filters before pressing the cushion for the next pump!) 
In addition, the AIRFIT cushion consists of UV protection function too! (lovely! Sunblock is the way to go! and it is super important to get cushions with UV protection included!! I need the double protection apart from regular sunblock!)

What I like about this Cushion is that, W.lab has thoughtfully created a packaging which needed to press against the pink filter holes to get the liquid. This helps control the amount you need to apply on your face. Such can prevent you from smacking too much liquid of your face and it may result in many layers or cakey feeling on your face. 

Furthemore, the airfit cushion just do not need me to put a lot of the liquid on my face and it could get my prominent spots and dark eye circles pretty much covered! 

Secondly: W-AIRFIT COVER POWDER PACT

I am a frequent user of the Cushion + Compact Powder combination. 
I always like to lock my makeup bases down with a compact powder which does not dilute and hide away my previous makeup base but to enhance what was applied previously. 

Also, the reason why I love using compact powder as my finishing base was because it keeps me away from the "Sticky" situation on my face when cushion/liquid foundation applied on. 
It keeps my skin smooth after applying the powder. 

The AIRFIT cover powder pact creates a powdery skin with oil-absorbing micro powder to keep you makeup fresh and non-sticky for the whole day! 
The AIRFIT Cover Compact Powder helps to
1) Brightens complexion with the pink tone formula (by W.Lab)
2) Act as blotting paper because the powder keeps your face smooth and fresh
3) Sebum proof & sweat proof
4) Complexion smoothing and flawless finish
5) Fixes makeup for longer lasting effect 

I don't have to explain much on the cover compact powder because I deem it as a necessity for my makeup finishing and true enough, this airfit powder managed to produce & keep my makeup intact. 
The amazing thing here is that the powder provides a slight whitening effect before the rest of the makeup products goes up to my face! 

THIRD: WHITEHOLIC - Quick whitening cream 

The W.Lab Whiteholic has an interesting tagline.
 "Naturally fair skin - pretend to be bare face, pretend to be originally white."

So, I would assume that this cream is going to do wonders like correction of our skin tones & making skin brighter. 

I've actually utilized this cream not long after it was sent to me by Ezbuy. 
The following 2 pictures are NOT FILTERED at all to release the truth of the product itself. 


The Whiteholic; Quick whitening cream aims to: 
1) Produce immediate whitening 
2) Shows our natural skin (pretend to be bareface with clean products)
3) Cover blemishes
4) Provide moisture 

I was quite amazed by the cream, to be honest. 
Through the unfiltered pictures, you probably can see the difference in my skintone. 
It instantly whitens, literally like smacking cream onto your face but of course this cream is way more sustaining! It helps to create a "brand new base" such that whatever that are applied onto the layer thereafter produces better & long lasting results!

Though, I feel that it isn't strong enough to cover blemishes (if your blemishes are pretty bad and you need a stronger concealer to do it). 

LASTLY: REAL FIT BRUSH EYELINER (BLACK) 

W.Lab's Real Fit Brush Eyeliner goes by the tagline "Ultimate key to clear & vivid eye lines"

One of the key point for this eyeliner is its ability to draw seamless vivid lines without showing awkward cracks in between lines. It is an easy and smooth application! 

Brush eyeliner is ULTRA Fine as well. (as you can see from above. This allows beginners who just learnt liners to properly control their eye lines drawn.) 

 Since the product information said it was "Perfect anti smudging & waterproof," I got it tested!
I ran it under the tap alone and nope the liners colour stayed. 
I rubbed it super duper hard with my fingers hoping to get rid of the 2 awkward lines on my hand, it can't be easily erased. I had to use a proper eye make-up remover and double cleanse it to remove thoroughly. 

I love how long lasting, smudged and waterproof liners are because I don't have to worry that the eye liners would go all over my face. (I don't want to look like a panda)  
I love the liners and I trust in this! 

One common likable thing about W.Lab's beauty spring box is that, all the products smelt really good! I can't stop smelling them! It also feels really great that your makeup products from W.Lab begins with giving you a super pleasant smell!

(Evidence on top) ^ Pretty packing & nice smelling elements in the products just kept me occupied!

Too gorgeous, I can't take my eyes off all the products. :')


Thank You EzBuy for sending me this gorgeous box! 

You can get your own W.Lab's Spring beauty box to prepare your skin for a change of season! 
Get them from www.Ezbuy.sg because well, its free agent fee right now, the cheapest & most convenient platform! (they have so many ways for you to collect your stuff!)

I'm actually a frequent user of Ezbuy & I got to say they are a really lovely platform because you get your products translated to you in English from Taobao (which is in Chinese)! & also, their platforms had categories that can help you to identify what you are looking for! (Simple and relevant interface!) 

Don't say I bojio, try out EZBUY's services with free $10 shopping voucher (with min spending of $20!) via my unique URL:

Thank You EZBUY & WLAB for having me onboard! 
It was truly fun to explore the beautiful Spring Box! 





Comments

At Unique Aesthetics, you can instantly see the beneficial effects of a HIFU treatment after treatment. HIFU treatment works by gently lifting and sculpting facial features. HIFU Treatment London is a single session procedure. If you are interested For HIFU treatment. Please contact us via phone or email, or send us a message using the contact form below.

contact us: 746 Holloway Rd, Archway, London N19 3JF lidiya@uniqueaesthetics.co.uk 07548601153

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Batam with Jwanting & Julynn!

Hi guys!  So, if you follow me on Instagram (@jwanting), you will know i just got back from the 2 Days 1 night short trip to Batam!  Usually, when we talked about batam, it reminds me of the resorts near the beaches and then there's nothing much already. I mean, for as I remembered the last time I ever visited Batam.  However, this time round, I got introduced to a more city-style of Batam which I really enjoyed! I'm actually quite excited to share this post because many of you are already asking me what I did in Batam and where I stayed! So, let's begin our adventures! Julynn and I made a trip down to Batam over the weekends and yes, 2 Days 1 night short trip is made possible with Batam! You'll love this short getaway!  Boarding on Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam! Thank You Best Western Premier Panbil for this arrangement of transportation! Had a comfy journey to Batam!  Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel's staff picked

Jwanting x Fresver Beauty

Hello Guys! I'm back here writing my experience with Fresver Beauty!  Thanks to Favesofficial , I had the opportunity to make my way down for a facial!  It has been ages since I had facial because I really had a bad experience with past facials i've been to! I remembered back then when I was in Primary-Secondary era, I had the worst breakouts... You probably won't believe it, but my primary school teacher actually asked my mum to source for remedies for my super bad skin condition.  My aunt recommended me a facial place.  But, to my horror, my face got worst, red, despite going for facials once a week and utilizing their $500+ products. (when i was like 12-13?!) Practically a nightmare with facial places that I don't ever want to step in to any.  However, Favesofficial  offered me this opportunity to get my face clean up. I was pretty worried to be back for facial, in general, but I know I needed some experts to help me in polishing my skin cond

EHA Hifu Treatment Process

Hi guys! It's been pretty long since I've updated my blog because of my super busy and tight schedules recently.  but praised God for such busy schedules because everyday is simply fulfilling!  Stay close with me because I've a lot of exciting events/things to showcase to you all! If you haven't follow me on Instagram (@jwanting) or Facebook Page (@jwanting) , then you'll be missing out! I recently just dropped an exclusive discount code for RAYBAN glasses. How often will you be able to get such attractive discount? so head on to my IG/Facebook page to find out how to get 15% off you pair of Rayban! And this is only limited to during the Christmas Season! You won't be able to enjoy such attractive discount after Christmas!  Back to the agenda for today, my blogpost will be focusing on my HIFU Treatment with EHA Clinic few weeks back! I never knew what this treatment was all about but Storybox Collective wanted to shot some of the treatment proc